DC Cinematic Universe

Mailman

Just watched it a second time. Enjoyed even more this time. I love what they are doing with it and I don't need them to explain anything because I don't need back stories to characters I've seen since I was a kid. Can't wait for Justice League. By the way if you go in knowing that the pacing is like a comic book and know what to expect you'll enjoy it far more.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BvS deleted scene (possible spoilers)

The *Censored* is that suppose to be?

Motherbox and some other shit related to Darkseid, part of what Lex makes the ship teach him. That's why at the end in his jail cell he kind of hinted to Darkseid coming

Saw it for a second time sunday night, still enjoyed it thoroughly. I really don't understand all of the hate. At all. Is it going to win awards for movie of the year? Of course not, superhero movies never do. But is it a badass superhero movie? Absolutely. Affleck was fantastic as batman imo, loved seeing him finally portrayed as the rage filled, inner demon battling guy I've always pictured him as. Maybe it's because I've never seen Man of Steel, but I didn't hate Superman or Lane's portrayal, either.

Was it the best movie I've ever seen? Of course not. But was it worthy of the 30% or whatever it has on rotten tomatoes and the massive bad mouthing it's gotten in the media? Not at all.

Eisenberg was top-tier cringe in this movie.

Hoping the rumors will be true, that Affleck is writing and directing the next Batman movie, cause he was far and away my favorite thing about the movie - which all in all was jumbled, but I don't think it's as bad as people say. Most of it is bandwagoning at this point, I feel.

I thoroughly enjoyed this, marked out a fair few times throughout. Yes, there are flaws with it but I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as its being portrayed.

It's getting mixed reviews, I don't think it's generally portrayed THAT badly.

Although I do agree a few of the headlines I saw in the 'Sad Affleck' video were sort of exaggerated.

That was their first mistake. Online petitions. People will bitch no matter what. The movie was just fine and everyone needs to stop playing critic and enjoy the ride. This could be so much worse. Trust me. Watch the supergirl movie from the 80s.

I'd like if another director was handling it from the start. Since we're two movies in though I feel like even with a new director, they'd be bogged down with the mess of the first two to make anything really great. I've just accepted that DC are gonna go the Transformers route on their cinematic universe and I'm fine with that because I guarantee there will be 1 or 2 reboots within my lifetime.

Well this movie was boring as shit. The final act was decent enough, but felt like a Fantastic 4 movie at times. The hour long build up and first act was way to drawn out.

The movie was shot very nicely and acted well, but not a great movie overall.

The cameos of the other heros was great. Loved seeing Aquaman more than anything else in this movie.

i just heard that theres a fan petition to get Snyder out for JL movie. some fans are just *censored*ing stupid savages.

Thats dumb. Snyder didn't write the script or try cram as much as possible into that movie. Its all on DC.

The difference between DC and Marvel is going to be that years ago Kevin Feige was given the nod and said this is where we want to begin, this is the path i want to take, and this is where i want to end and they don't really ever stray from the layout they set years ago. DC keeps changing on a whim and apparently has several people as the head of the DC movie universe.

Apparently Ben Affleck has written his own script for a standalone Batman movie

Wasn't there a rumor that the standalone Batman film was going to be the Red Hood story? I mean they already kind of planted the seeds for it, with the Robin statue with graffiti on it

Wasn't there a rumor that the standalone Batman film was going to be the Red Hood story? I mean they already kind of planted the seeds for it, with the Robin statue with graffiti on it
theres a rumor that it was intended for Grayson's death which would be stupid. I really wanted to see Bat-family in a live action movie, whole members of it.

theres a rumor that it was intended for Grayson's death which would be stupid. I really wanted to see Bat-family in a live action movie, whole members of it.

I do not want it to be Grayson. I really want a movie version of Nightwing and I think the character deserves some limelight.

I went and saw it yesterday and I really enjoyed it. There were 1 or 2 things I didn't like, such as Bat branding iron, and Jesse as Lex. But ultimately I loved it. I didn't even have any issue with Batman using guns tbh.

Eisenberg was top-tier cringe in this movie.

Hoping the rumors will be true, that Affleck is writing and directing the next Batman movie, cause he was far and away my favorite thing about the movie - which all in all was jumbled, but I don't think it's as bad as people say. Most of it is bandwagoning at this point, I feel.

I thought he and Jeremy Irons were by far the best things in the film, and Amy in the bath.

Always said Ben Affleck would be great as Batman. Movie still was pretty shit though. Really messy, tried to fit way too many plot points. They didn't even mention why Batman kills and uses guns. It's like his two main rules.

Archived