DC Cinematic Universe

Yesterday was a GREAT day to be a DC fan! Wonder Woman trailer, Gotham Knights, Details of The Flash Movie, Details of The Suicide Squad, Confirmation of a Static Shock Movie, The Snyder Cut Trailer, Details of CW's Flash Season 7, Black Adam Details,(I didn't watch Titans, Aquaman, Ask Harley Quinn Pannels) Some Details of Shazam: Fury of the Gods, Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League trailer and Details, and last and imo THE BEST, THE BATMAN Details and TRAILER! I've seen that trailer atleast 10 times now, mainly because I've been watching reactors watch it to see the suit reveal and the beat down 

That trailer SHUT my bestfriend up about Battinson, he said(have to censor some stuff lol) Oh he is gonna F'ing KILL IT. He's the new Batman, F Batfleck and Bale" lol He's never liked Batfleck anyway 

Heck that trailer shut ALOT of people up, I've seen idiots on Twitter calling Battinson Emo because of the eyeliner.....um like 98% of the live action Batmen have worn eyeliner, but the big difference is when the past Batmen have taken off the Cowel, the eyeliner has disappeared, Battinson's eyeliner stays when he takes it off. Now that is Unique.

Ok back to the trailer, yes Selina Kyle's outfit is bad because she isn't Catwoman yet. And yes that was Colin Farrell at 1:18 in the trailer, he has prosthetics and a fat suit, i didnt recognize him as Oswald until someone pointed it out. Weird that Riddler's suit is like duct tape, but it'll get better.

And think that awesome trailer was just from ONLY 25% OF THE MOVIE SHOT.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, TrisetMaster908 said:

Yesterday was a GREAT day to be a DC fan! Wonder Woman trailer, Gotham Knights, Details of The Flash Movie, Details of The Suicide Squad, Confirmation of a Static Shock Movie, The Snyder Cut Trailer, Details of CW's Flash Season 7, Black Adam Details,(I didn't watch Titans, Aquaman, Ask Harley Quinn Pannels) Some Details of Shazam: Fury of the Gods, Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League trailer and Details, and last and imo THE BEST, THE BATMAN Details and TRAILER! I've seen that trailer atleast 10 times now, mainly because I've been watching reactors watch it to see the suit reveal and the beat down 

That trailer SHUT my bestfriend up about Battinson, he said(have to censor some stuff lol) Oh he is gonna F'ing KILL IT. He's the new Batman, F Batfleck and Bale" lol He's never liked Batfleck anyway 

Heck that trailer shut ALOT of people up, I've seen idiots on Twitter calling Battinson Emo because of the eyeliner.....um like 98% of the live action Batmen have worn eyeliner, but the big difference is when the past Batmen have taken off the Cowel, the eyeliner has disappeared, Battinson's eyeliner stays when he takes it off. Now that is Unique.

Ok back to the trailer, yes Selina Kyle's outfit is bad because she isn't Catwoman yet. And yes that was Colin Farrell at 1:18 in the trailer, he has prosthetics and a fat suit, i didnt recognize him as Oswald until someone pointed it out. Weird that Riddler's suit is like duct tape, but it'll get better.

And think that awesome trailer was just from ONLY 25% OF THE MOVIE SHOT.

It was an interesting trailer I'll say. One thing though is Batman Begins will be hard to top. That remains my favourite but I am interested in the new one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone watched the Mortal Kombat Scorpion's Revenge animated film? Just watched it and that shit was brutal AF, but really really well done. 

Putting this here as I cba to make a thread, plus it's technically DC Animation

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 6:39 PM, ThreeG said:

Anyone watched the Mortal Kombat Scorpion's Revenge animated film? Just watched it and that shit was brutal AF, but really really well done. 

Putting this here as I cba to make a thread, plus it's technically DC Animation

I had to buy it, anything MK related I must buy. I loved it and I don't even like Scorpion all that much.

The fight scenes were amazing and I love the small changes they added to the original story, Liu Kang and Raiden have always been my mains but, I don't mind Scorpion being the one who took out Goro. I just hope they're going to do the sequel they clearly set up for.

Did you catch some of the PS2 era characters making small appearances?

Archived