DC Cinematic Universe

Mailman

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The Joker is almost confirmed to be atleast refrenced in The Batman and supposed to show up in part 2 and 3. People are fan casting who'd they want for Joker. Me? I'd love to see Troy Baker play him in Live Action. He did a GREAT job in Arkham Origins and the other projects that he's played Joker. I think he could pull it off for Live Action form

On 6/18/2020 at 1:27 AM, TrisetMaster908 said:

Heads up for this event in August 

https://www.dccomics.com/dcfandome

This is gonna be awesome! I pray we get the Batman game announced  WB games tweeted about it! I doubt it but hell bring on that Harry Potter RPG

I feel like I've been waiting a lifetime for that batman reveal. How longs it been teased and rumoured for?! Got be 5 years or so.

Part of me would find it hilarious if WBG didnt show the new batman game...it would be fitting to the last 5+ years of constant rumors, fake leaks etc.
Im at the point where im not even excited for the game because i dont want to be dissapointed if they dont show it there.
But boy will i go crazy if they reveal it in august.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Batfleck, Battinson, and Michael Keaton as Batman! Also I kinda dig the Battinson Suit, we better have that skin in the next Arkham game

TODAY'S THE DAY YALL WOOOO ::dance:

The most im looking forward for is 

The Batman, The next Arkham Game, Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League, The Snyder Cut, MAYBE the Harry Potter Game(its very heavily rumored) Wonder Woman cast play Werewolves(Because Achievement Hunter's Own Fiona Nova is the HOST!) The Flash Movie and TV Show Panel, The Suicide Squad

Incredible, looks like we're finally getting a that dark gritty detective film. Hopefully this also shuts up all those Pattinson doubters, he's a brilliant actor and he's gonna kill it. 

Archived