DC Cinematic Universe

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen all of the animated films and I enjoy them much more than the live action ones. There's a topic for those here.

Watched Batman Hush, I liked it but from what I understand it seriously diverged from the source materiel

Same, I enjoyed it but, since I read the comics last year before seeing the movie, it made the changes much more noticeable.

I was fine with the minor changes like not having Harvey Dent in the movie and Clayface not turning into Jason Todd. It was the whole mess with them changing who Hush was from Thomas Elliot to the fking Riddler that pissed me off. I'm starting to consider these movies based on the comics to be "what-if" scenarios but, who seriously likes The Riddler that much?

Joaquin Phoenix is going to own this role as Joker! I just feel it! That last trailer was so strangely beautiful. :)

a lot of people (who have seen it) say his performance is Oscar worthy
Love hearing this. Seen a few YouTube reviews so far and they all say that as well. I'm excited for it!

Well to,bad it looks like a shitty Version of psycho

I'll have some of whatever it is you're smoking on, because that's a yikes comment if I've ever heard one.

Guess I missed the part where Joker runs a hotel, peeps on people through a hole in the wall, dresses in drag, and proceeds to slash them to ribbons in the shower.

Well to,bad it looks like a shitty Version of psycho

I'll have some of whatever it is you're smoking on, because that's a yikes comment if I've ever heard one.

Guess I missed the part where Joker runs a hotel, peeps on people through a hole in the wall, dresses in drag, and proceeds to slash them to ribbons in the shower.

Ur an idiot I didnt mean literally the same character but there very close similarities between the two both are very unnaturally close to their mothers my guess is Joker's mom dies when he finally snaps

Archived