DC Cinematic Universe

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a lot of running in that trailer :hqhq:

Definitely interested though! Like Gen said, I hope it doesn't take till the end for him to go from getting his ass kicked to full Joker

This has to be R Rated right?

More I watch the trailer, the more I like it. I can get behind this joker. Joaquin Phoenix seems like he'll kill at this role

I loved the laugh after he got punched on the subway the most. More chilling to me.

And that kid he gave a "smile" to seems to be Bruce. And bet its after Thomas and Martha are killed. Irony Thomas(I think) said something about hiding behind a mask

And yes I believe its Rated R, its seems to be more physiological tuning into Joker instead of falling into Ace Chemicals and turning mad that way. And I can get over the facepaint. Ledger did good and he had facepaint.

Now I want a TRUE Joker. Falling Into the Chemicals, ZERO Tattoos, no broken teeth metal whatever in his mouth, MORE Scences. Leto could do way better if given another chance and not get screwed over. Just take the tattoos away, fix his teeth. I'm fine with him being a Mob Boss or whatever. Each Joker we've had has been something. Ceasar was just a Clown, Nicholson was a Mobster, Ledger was a terrorist.

Kinda want to cosplay this Joker later on. Love the suit

Now I want a TRUE Joker. Falling Into the Chemicals, ZERO Tattoos, no broken teeth metal whatever in his mouth, MORE Scences. Leto could do way better if given another chance and not get screwed over. Just take the tattoos away, fix his teeth. I'm fine with him being a Mob Boss or whatever. Each Joker we've had has been something. Ceasar was just a Clown, Nicholson was a Mobster, Ledger was a terrorist.

Oh yeah.

Leto can pull a good Joker if you give him the material, im absolutly sure about that.

I like Phoenix joker...but it needs to stay a Elseworld "one shot" imo.

Its not my taste for a Joker in a universe with batman, superman etc...for that it doesnt look "comicy" enough.

Just got home from seeing Shazam with two of my friends. I really enjoyed it. Some parts I was not expecting to see lol. But I had fun.

Yeah some of the dark stuff I didnt expect because I didnt know anything about the villian or Shazam, only knew of him and Black Adam from Injustice. I thought they was going to pull a Flashpoint and have all the kids in one body as Shazam not each has powers. I WANTED HIM TO PUT ON HIS DANG HOOD but never did and The jab at showing Superman but not his face :lol:

Just got home from seeing Shazam with two of my friends. I really enjoyed it. Some parts I was not expecting to see lol. But I had fun.

Yeah some of the dark stuff I didnt expect because I didnt know anything about the villian or Shazam, only knew of him and Black Adam from Injustice. I thought they was going to pull a Flashpoint and have all the kids in one body as Shazam not each has powers. I WANTED HIM TO PUT ON HIS DANG HOOD but never did and The jab at showing Superman but not his face :lol:

I loved how he sent them all to the strip club. Henry was unable to film the actually cameo because he was working on Mission impossible

John Cena is currently in talks to join the Suicide Squad sequel, according to Variety.

Cena would join Idris Elba and Margot Robbie in Warner Bros. follow-up to the 2016 Suicide Squad movie. Theres no word yet on who Cena and Elba would play, but Robbie will reprise her role as Harley Quinn. Jai Courtney will be returning as Captain Boomerang.

James Gunn will write and direct the sequel, which is expected to go into production this fall. The scheduled release date is August 6, 2021.

This would be Cenas first comic book movie. Cena is being represented by ICM Partners in Hollywood.

Guest Fight Me.

Thought it was already confirmed that Idris is replacing Will Smith as Deadshot.

Also I ain't bump the Suicide Squad thread to be disrespected like this smh.

:hqhq:

• 4 weeks later...

Robert Pattison isnt the guy from Twilight any more. Thats like calling Leonardo DiCaprio the kid from Critters 3. The dude has been picking consistently good projects since that series ended and every director he works with seems to love him. Hes an amazing actor.

• 3 weeks later...

Idk if this belong here per say(if not, should create a thread about the DC Streaming Service), but Swamp Thing has been canceled after just 1 season and people are going NUTS. I havent seen it. But dang does Swamp Thing look awesome

• 1 month later...

The Swamp Thing situation is bullshit, tbh. I'm about to start watching it. Just finished Titans (which was pretty decent). Heard that Swamp Thing is actually a better show than Titans, tbh...has an 8.3 on IMDB, and 94% on Rotten Tomatoes (Titans has an 8.0 and 80%). But, yeah...that's some classic film industry bullshit. Canceled before fans even had a chance to share how they felt about it. Hopefully it's just a temporary thing while they juggle their assets around. I heard that the DC Universe service itself might be cancelled moving forward (hopefully that isn't true). But I'm definitely gonna watch and read as much content as humanly possible, to get my money's worth (if they do pull the plug).

The Swamp Thing situation is bullshit, tbh. I'm about to start watching it. Just finished Titans (which was pretty decent). Heard that Swamp Thing is actually a better show than Titans, tbh...has an 8.3 on IMDB, and 94% on Rotten Tomatoes (Titans has an 8.0 and 80%). But, yeah...that's some classic film industry bullshit. Canceled before fans even had a chance to share how they felt about it. Hopefully it's just a temporary thing while they juggle their assets around. I heard that the DC Universe service itself might be cancelled moving forward (hopefully that isn't true). But I'm definitely gonna watch and read as much content as humanly possible, to get my money's worth (if they do pull the plug).

the already shot down those rumors

• 2 weeks later...

Archived