DC Cinematic Universe

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Do we talk about DC Universe programs in here too ?

Because that Connor Kent & Krypto reveal at the end of Titans though ...???

I also like how they handled Batman. You never actually saw Bruce Wayne or Batman or the logo, but you knew that was Batman with the quick shots during combat and the view of his back. But you still got the gist of the full outfit and cowl. It was dope.

Do we talk about DC Universe programs in here too ?

Because that Connor Kent & Krypto reveal at the end of Titans though ...???

I also like how they handled Batman. You never actually saw Bruce Wayne or Batman or the logo, but you knew that was Batman with the quick shots during combat and the view of his back. But you still got the gist of the full outfit and cowl. It was dope.

I enjoyed it found part of it funny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm just now learning Leto mailed out dead pig heads to people to prepare for the Joker role in Suicide Squad. And it still sucked, talk about a waste of time.

And condoms from what I read but he denies it. Unpopular opinion but me and my good friend enjoyed it, kinda thought she would hate it like she did BvS.

But about Birds of Prey, really interested in Black Mask, want to see him in it and hopefully the have him actually having it fused to his face, unlike Arkham Origins

Ben Affleck confirmed to not reprise his role as Batman following announcement of next Batman film in 2021 focusing on a younger Bruce Wayne

https://deadline.com/2019/01/the-batman-june-2021-release-date-ben-affleck-not-starring-1202545821/amp/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

I'm just now learning Leto mailed out dead pig heads to people to prepare for the Joker role in Suicide Squad. And it still sucked, talk about a waste of time.

And condoms from what I read but he denies it. Unpopular opinion but me and my good friend enjoyed it, kinda thought she would hate it like she did BvS.

But about Birds of Prey, really interested in Black Mask, want to see him in it and hopefully the have him actually having it fused to his face, unlike Arkham Origins

The condoms were used..also sent dead rats

Ben Affleck confirmed to not reprise his role as Batman following announcement of next Batman film in 2021 focusing on a younger Bruce Wayne

https://deadline.com/2019/01/the-batman-june-2021-release-date-ben-affleck-not-starring-1202545821/amp/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Will it have Robin? I hope it shows what led to the Batman that we saw in BvS.

Archived