DC Cinematic Universe

Jason Todd is going to be a character in this show too, and he'll be the Red Hood. Dunno how thats going to work, because Jason Todd, or Red Hood was brought back to life, at a time where Grayson was already Nightwing. So it'll be interesting how they do this.

Maybe Dick will become Nightwing in the season or series finale but it's weird that he's still Robin when it seems he's fallen out with Batman already. Maybe Jason's story arc will make Dick get on good terms with Bruce again

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd say that's what they'll do in a few years. I'm already impatient waiting on them to get this going but if they need to shoot themselves in the foot to realize that shit won't work then maybe it needs to be this way. I just feel like I've been waiting forever already. I'm starting to get frustrated and tired of it. They can appeal to the casuals and try to be trendy and make headlines and then wonder why nobody gives a shit enough to watch any of it. Wonder Woman is the only thing that will for sure be alright at this point.

Makes no sense to kick out Cavill as Superman or even let Affleck leave. oh well, it's not like DCU/WB seems to care about the franchise anyway.

Sense has nothing to do with it. They can't force either of them to stay, they don't own their soul.

Makes no sense to kick out Cavill as Superman or even let Affleck leave. oh well, it's not like DCU/WB seems to care about the franchise anyway.

Sense has nothing to do with it. They can't force either of them to stay, they don't own their soul.

Doesn't mean they have to kick out Cavill, unless he chose to leave.

And they can try to keep Affleck if something made him unhappy enough to leave by compromising or something.

Aside from the decision making sense in financial terms, IMO.

What do you mean? They kicked out Cavill because he was too expensive?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived