• Created
  • Last Reply

beautiful-justice-league-multicolour-wal

Justice-_League.jpg

interjlpostmain.jpg

DHHy_YAm_UQAEoicz.jpg

DNFKh_MDW0_AAFIxb.jpg

timthumb.jpg

Apprently, There were some test screenings in Asia a couple of weeks ago with general audience and the media. It was mostly positive and especially the version closer to the final film. It was supposedly as positive as Wonder Woman.

I liked BvS(Extended Cut)and don't give a damn about reviews but it sure would be nice to see another DCEU film like this one being as successful in every way as Wonder Woman or even better. Seeing JL being certified fresh at least in the late 70's on rotten tomatoes instead as rotten like BvS and Suicide Squad would be cool. Fans loving this and embracing the DCEU more would be even better!

Soooooo, Justice League:

- I enjoyed it, but it definitely felt rushed because of the cut run time, and that hurt things like the newcomers' (especially Flash and Cyborg's) backstories

- (a) Green Lantern in the Steppenwolf backstory!

- Gotham City at the beginning almost looked animated with how CGI it looked :lol:

- the sexual tension between Bruce and Diana :lol:

- THOSE END CREDIT SCENES THOOOOOO. I feel like putting in Joker (yes) on the scene with Luthor and Deathstroke would've made it better but that's just my mark speaking

- Flash and Aquaman stole it. Idk if Flash or FOX Quicksilver's slow-mo effects were better

- I marked for JK Simmons as Gordon

- Superman's best DCEU showing yet. But when he resurrected, I guess I can go with him not knowing who he was at first, but when he saw Batman why did his memory of him go to pre-Doomsday when they were enemies? lol. When Flash ran at Superman and Supes saw him tho :lol:

- This wasn't dark af like the Man of Steel and BvS, and I think that's more of a good thing than bad.

- Steppenwolf was forgettable af, but he was a good punching bag for the heroes so lol

- I hope Ben Affleck doesn't leave :(

Loved Justice League. I'm a bit of a DC Fanboy though. I thought it was really good.

I do hope we get a badass extended cut because it did feel way too short for me. I hate that due to BVS (which I thought was great) it was cut short. I'm kind of curious what it looked like before the reshoots too.

Jeb pretty much nailed a lot of my feelings actually. But man when Darkseid comes, it will be amazing!

I'm bias as well. I enjoy DC comics as much or sometimes even more than Marvel, Batman is my favorite comic book hero and I've been waiting for a JL movie since I was a kid like I was for an Avengers movie.

It's a good CBM on its own but just obvious WB keeps doing a ton of meddling like with BvS. I like Snyder but am glad he's gone from the DCEU, not sure I'd have Joss Whedon direct JL 2 either though

I really enjoyed this movie, my friend who hated Dawn of Justice Loved this movie too. Glad I got her to go

DEATHSTROKE!! I Knew we were getting him but didn't expect him in this movie, also yeah it did seem rushed at times, mostly bringing back Superman. Loved Flash, and cool seeing him trying to become CSI(Wonder who will play RF for Flashpoint. Seeing A Lantern was cool. Oh was that Zeus during that same scene? Or someone else that controls lighting? Also what group was Lex talking about making, LOD or Injustice League?

I really enjoyed this movie, my friend who hated Dawn of Justice Loved this movie too. Glad I got her to go

DEATHSTROKE!! I Knew we were getting him but didn't expect him in this movie, also yeah it did seem rushed at times, mostly bringing back Superman. Loved Flash, and cool seeing him trying to become CSI(Wonder who will play RF for Flashpoint. Seeing A Lantern was cool. Oh was that Zeus during that same scene? Or someone else that controls lighting? Also what group was Lex talking about making, LOD or Injustice League?

It was probably Zeus, but at first I thought of Shazam lol.

I see some people say Injustice League, others LoD, idk

Just saw Justice League, and 1st off going into the film I thought Aquaman would be the stand out but nope, Flash and Cyborg (Yes, Cyborg!) were the stand outs for me.

loved all the Easter eggs like Green Lantern in the flashback, and the Superman / Flash race. The film wasn't perfect but f-it, we got to see these guys finally on the big screen, and see some of Kirbys creations in a film.

Overall though, i really loved it. Unpopular opinion, the clearly-Snyder parts were better than the Joss parts.

I guess because the movie was meant more to introduce the new characters than anything else. Can't have noob Flash and Cyborg face off against Darkseid right away. That's like wasting Ultron just to introduce Vision as Sca- wait

Maybe is the fanboy goggles but, I had a great time with this movie. My brother (who's criticized the DCEU since Man of Steel) really liked it too. I'm really hoping there's an extended cut. Cyborg was awesome. I wasn't really expecting too much from him since I was really looking forward to seeing Flash and the new badass Aquaman. I thought it was a solid 7/10.

When Supes grabbed Batman by the neck and said "Do you bleed?" tho! ?

Edit: 7.5/10. Oh, and Batfleck needs to stay :(. He's still my favorite onscreen portrayal of Batman. Don't leave us.

Nah

Five minutes in Atlantis when you know they filmed way more but edited it out.

They bring back you know who the worst way possible

The bad guy is the most generic bad guy ever. I couldn't even remember his name.

When he took a box and flew up into the tube where did he go? No one knows

Flash was an annoying little *Censored*

They mad Batman be absolutely useless and made him go on a suicide mission at the end

Aquaman pile of shit, he did nothing in the water to care about, he *censored*ing struggled holding off a burst pipe for *Censored* sake

So it's in that Justice League has tanked in the box office opening weekend suffer the same as Suicide Squad for terribly weak story

And why do DC movies always have to be so dark I'm not talking about the storyline I'm talking about the lighting

Like the entire plot of Civil War was that the main villain had to hope Tony followed Cap at the end of the film to do his big master plan?

So it's in that Justice League has tanked in the box office opening weekend suffer the same as Suicide Squad for terribly weak story

And why do DC movies always have to be so dark I'm not talking about the storyline I'm talking about the lighting

Like the entire plot of Civil War was that the main villain had to hope Tony followed Cap at the end of the film to do his big master plan?

Yeah and that was a better story being told then Justice League

What about on a CBM level? It's close to being a perfect CBM to me but that's because I don't care about the filmmaking aspects such as cinematography, lighting, tone,etc. I understand why people do but I just want to be entertained and have fun while eating popcorn or something.

I can very easily suspend believe and get transported to a film's world if I enjoy the action, characters, story and in this case..Comic book fantasy

Archived