DC Cinematic Universe

Mailman

I find just not giving a shit about having a continuity and just making whatever movies they want with their pool of characters to be a good idea. Would like to see them do something nuts like the New Frontier or something with Martian Manhunter or Green Lantern as the main character. Set in the 60's and everything. That or Kingdom Come, which could be a pretty meta way of commenting how their heroes kill in their cinematic universe.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Really fun trailer. I've really come round to the actor playing Flash now, as I wasn't a big fan (I know it was 15 seconds) of him in BvS for some reason, but he looks hilarious. Super excited to go see this film asap. Excited to see its Nicola Scott's interpretation (somewhat) of Steppenwolf from Earth 2. Also so great to see Kirby creations on the big screen. Good stuff!

You really hate Superman that much? It's been heavily rumored for like over year that he returns for the third act.

Most of the film will be focused on other heroes but you refuse to even watch it if Supes appears at all?

Oh well, just wait until The Batman or whatever solo hero movie interests you. I usually don't care about Wonder Woman and I skipped her movie for a while but saw it recently and ended up liking it, so I understand you

I will just watch the individual movies that interest me. I don't enjoy many of DC's characters and Superman is chief among them. Plus Henry Cavill's version puts me to sleep. I'll wait to read a review to determine how much more Superman I can stomach. It's obvious he's going to be in the movie, hence why I'm unsure about a viewing.

The only two reasons I want to watch Justice League are more Wonder Woman and to see Aquaman's movie debut. I can survive without Batman until Matt Reeves does that trilogy with Affleck.

I will have my own opinion.

I'm not basing my level of enjoyment on a review, I'm basing my level of interest on it. I have minimal interest at the moment, but a detailed review might give me the extra want to watch it, especially because I'm not bothered about spoilers. I don't mean review on what the reviewer thinks of the movie, I mean an abridged recap. Recap is what I should have said.

I may enjoy the movie after that or I may not, but I know what I'm getting into and can keep myself from wasting 2 hours and £11 on a cinema ticket/blu ray.

Archived