DC Cinematic Universe

Mailman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Scott, I can rest easy now lol. Couldn't see why Ben would WANT to leave -- as an actor, he has one of the best roles ever created. Ben's a mega star, but he'll be known more for being Batman, I think.

That Alex Ross inspired poster looks sooo good! Can't wait to see the entire league posted up.

• 2 weeks later...

the problem with Superman is everyone holds the late Christopher Reeve as the one and true Superman and rightfully so, and to me he'll always be the greatest to, but in my opinion, Cavill is doing just fine. i just don't like that they had Batman kill in BvS. i'll always be on the stance that Batman should never take a life.

imagine if we got BvS 29 years ago? would have great. it would have been Micheal Keaton Batman vs Christopher Reeve Superman. and then throw in some Lynda Carter Wonder Woman. *sigh*, if only what could have been.

I can't gauge how good Cavill is as Superman because he's only been in two bad movies. I thought Wonder Woman kind of sucked in BvS, but in her own movie I found her to be really charming. I'm sure he's a fine actor, it's just I hate Snyder's idea for the character. Same with Batman. Cavill and Affleck certainly have the look down, which is the most I'm comfortable saying as far as their embodiment of their respective characters go.

I can't gauge how good Cavill is as Superman because he's only been in two bad movies. I thought Wonder Woman kind of sucked in BvS, but in her own movie I found her to be really charming. I'm sure he's a fine actor, it's just I hate Snyder's idea for the character. Same with Batman. Cavill and Affleck certainly have the look down, which is the most I'm comfortable saying as far as their embodiment of their respective characters go.

and that there is the biggest problem.

Archived