DC Cinematic Universe

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they're basically multiple parters too.

Not really. ... Not at all.

"Infinite War" of Marvel's PHASE 3 (18 movies before that) is the FIRST and ONLY two-parters of them.

And there are even movies between Part 1 and Part 2

Justice League Part 1 probably going to be the Darkseid saga and Part 2 is Flashpoint Paradox. Its just a theory but imo using a high profile actor/actress to take part only as a Thomas/Martha Wayne short scene is a waste of money if they didn't capitalize it to a Flashpoint storyline.

Sure. But AoU is probably one of the worst Marvel movies, along with Iron Man 2 (and 3?). Dunno why people say BvS was horrible. It wasn't great, but it wasn't that bad either.

Some points were on though, like Superman's character.

Sure. But AoU is probably one of the worst Marvel movies, along with Iron Man 2 (and 3?). Dunno why people say BvS was horrible. It wasn't great, but it wasn't that bad either.

Supermans character was not on point ... Infact he's one of the worst written superheros in movies in recent memory.

Supermans character was not on point ... Infact he's one of the worst written superheros in movies in recent memory.

Tbf Superman is just a shitty character in general

Tbf Superman is just a shitty character in general

Do not disagree.

sorry, but what I wrote was the complete opposite of my point. I meant the criticism on Superman's character was right, that there was barely any progression or whatnot to his character. I think a member pointed that critique out in this thread somewhere.

But yeah, Batman will always be better than Superman more for the character than anything else, at the least. There's not much to Superman because he's this superpowered alien who can withstand anything but kryptonite and other superpowered aliens, there's no charisma or allure to him other than knowing he'll likely save the day. With Batman, it's more than that.

In fact, I think maybe Lois & Clark actually made Superman somewhat interesting.

Not counting Christopher Reeves' series because I haven't watched that in a long time and don't remember much about it.

Archived