DC Cinematic Universe

Mailman

Looks awesome but yeah Jesse looks terrible as Lex, because he's so tiny he just looks like a little pussy. He basically looks and sounds like Batman Forevers Riddler.

I don't understand people saying the trailer shows too much... We already know this is the beginning of the Justice League build, so... Yeah.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not feeling this movie at all. Looks way too overblown, batman looks stupid, and they gave away the whole ending. Well done trailer, you've officially made me not interested at all. Civil War it is for me

. Batman looks stupid? I take it you're not a fan of the character in general then as that's the closest to comic cannon as we've had in films.

• 3 weeks later...

I like how the tv trailers are all "Batman Vs. Superman TILL DA DEATH!!", yet from the trailers online we already know they'll unite at some point, a long with Wonder Woman, making this film simply a lead in to the already spoiled Justice League movie which DC put out promotional shots of themselves like yesterday. As if people don't have internet access.

I'm still gonna watch though, looking forward to this and Civil War a lot more than I am for Suicide Squad.

That Lex sucks.

It's just Jesse Eisenberg playing another condescending, twitchy character. That's the only character he knows how to play. There was no difference to his Mark Zuckerberg, compared to the character he played in Zombieland. So yeah. Aside from his casting, I'm excited for this movie

That Lex sucks.

It's just Jesse Eisenberg playing another condescending, twitchy character. That's the only character he knows how to play. There was no difference to his Mark Zuckerberg, compared to the character he played in Zombieland. So yeah. Aside from his casting, I'm excited for this movie

from what I heard that's not a character, that's the real him

Archived