DC Cinematic Universe

Mailman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fascinated in just how they plan on packing so much into this movie. We got a dead Robin, Wonder Woman, Joker seems to play somewhat of a part, looks like a decent number of Batman flashbacks, and I think Aquaman is confirmed too. We'll see how they pull it off.

Wait wait wait Aquaman as well? Jason Mamoa? Seems like a lot just for one movie

I'm fascinated in just how they plan on packing so much into this movie. We got a dead Robin, Wonder Woman, Joker seems to play somewhat of a part, looks like a decent number of Batman flashbacks, and I think Aquaman is confirmed too. We'll see how they pull it off.

Wait wait wait Aquaman as well? Jason Mamoa? Seems like a lot just for one movie
And Cyborg is confirmed too.

And Cyborg is confirmed too.

Now it sounds like they're just shoving people in for the hell of it. What the hell is Cyborg even going to offer to the plot? I will admit a Teen Titans movie would be pretty dope though if they dropped the tone they've had so far and just had a really fun side story for them.

There's one moment in that trailer that completely irked me, and that's the shot of the Wayne's getting shot. How many *censored*ing times do we need to see Batman's parents get killed?!

I thought the same thing, if by now in 2015 you don't know how his parents die then you shouldn't watch the film. I'm fed up of always being reminded how they died.

Archived