DC Cinematic Universe

Mailman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Batman will be somehow prepared, and Superman will hold back on his punches since he's facing a human, and he "isn't a murderer", (he killed Zod because he had no choice)

He could still easily incapacitate Batman, without killing him. Or fly away. I don't see their fight making any sense.

I kind of liked MOS for whatever reason, though I'm not a Superman fan in the slightest, I was just glad the costume wasn't that lame shit we usually get. But I'm no judge on how good the film was based on origins and stuff as I've always kept clear of him. But as a casual 90s comic fan it was the better Superman film I've seen.

Just realised I've had that Superman DVD from.... 200...6? Dunno the year, the one with Spacy as Lex. And never watched it. Ever. Is it worth the watch?

I kind of liked MOS for whatever reason, though I'm not a Superman fan in the slightest, I was just glad the costume wasn't that lame shit we usually get. But I'm no judge on how good the film was based on origins and stuff as I've always kept clear of him. But as a casual 90s comic fan it was the better Superman film I've seen.

Just realised I've had that Superman DVD from.... 200...6? Dunno the year, the one with Spacy as Lex. And never watched it. Ever. Is it worth the watch?

Save yourself.

And I wasn't a fan of Man Of Steel, I however have hope that this will be 10x better than that film.

My gripe about this movie is that in the grand scheme of things we know the outcome. We know that the Justice League is going to be a thing therefor we know both Batman and Superman will eventually come together (be it in this movie or not,) so what is the point of this movie? Great, so we get the spectacle of the two DC mega heroes fighting on the big screen for the first time, but do they really need a whole movie for it? I'll give it the benefit of the doubt of course, but a part of me just feels like this movie is a bit pointless.

Give me Aquaman damnit!

Archived