DC Cinematic Universe

Mailman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really that impressed. Pissed it seems that they're doing yet ANOTHER evil superman story. It's getting really *censored*ing annoying. Suck's they're going to have Superman lose when they fight. Superman would absolutely destroy Batman.

Not a comic reader just your casual superhero fan but I don't dig the Batman suit AT ALL!

What's that?

Its a Armoured Suit he used when fighting Superman in The Dark Knight Returns. As fighting him one on one would likely result in Bat mush

Okay. Now I'm interested.

I should probably watch Man of Steel before watching this, though.

You definitely should watch Man of Steel. I agree with PM Bunk about the story though, in fact I don't even know too much about Superman's backstory or even like the hero all that much. I still enjoyed Man of Steel, them fight scenes were incredible. I don't think the movie deserves most of the hate it gets. That Superman Returns bullshit movie years ago is what deserves hate then, now, and forever.

On topic, Batman looks more badass than ever.

Not a comic reader just your casual superhero fan but I don't dig the Batman suit AT ALL!

What's that?

If you're talking about mech suit, that's really nothing new. There's been figures and all of that of Mech Suit Batman, if you mean the suit itself, it's based off the, I wanna say Year One look but it's been around before that.

I'm too stoked for this.

Still saying Ben Affleck will play a better Batman than Bale

He seems like he'll be decent...but, nah. Bale still had a better look overall. I don't personally care for how beefy the new Batman looks. He doesn't look like he could move quickly at all...which is about 90% of Batman's arsenal (being able to move around quickly).

The mecha suit looks pretty amazing, IMO. I like that more than his standard suit in the trailer (which like I said...makes him look too damn beefy)...and I don't even necessarily mean jacked...I just mean beefy. For believably, Bale already has Affleck beat in terms of being in the kind of shape that Batman would need to be in to do what he does.

Not really that impressed. Pissed it seems that they're doing yet ANOTHER evil superman story. It's getting really *censored*ing annoying. Suck's they're going to have Superman lose when they fight. Superman would absolutely destroy Batman.

I got out of this trailer that Superman would get vilified and that Batman would be the "villain" in this story.

I like the idea of superman being worshipped and people eventually turning on him. Worked really well with Dr.Manhatten.

I don't like the idea of Batman going up against superman, cause it requires suspension of disbelief up the wazoo - even considering it's a superheromovie and inherently not grounded in our reality. By the universes own rules Superman could just straight up murder Batman in 5 seconds.

There's no Kryptonite in this DC universe (yet :shift:)

I mean, there's almost nothing in this universe yet. We're pretending everything before MoS didn't happen apparently. So they have to introduce some weakness to Superman because MoS Superman was OP as shit.

Archived