DC Cinematic Universe

Mailman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's things to like, and things to dislike from my end as a gigantic DC mark. On one hand, it kinda looks like all the ridiculous city destruction in Man of Steel is gonna play a story role. But on the other hand, everything is so freakin dark and the way it looks like the movie will be won't help my serious Batman fatigue.

Okay. Now I'm interested.

I should probably watch Man of Steel before watching this, though.

Eh. And this is coming from one of the few people who didn't hate that movie. I doubt there is a whole lot of story connection anyways.

Okay. Now I'm interested.

I should probably watch Man of Steel before watching this, though.

Eh. And this is coming from one of the few people who didn't hate that movie. I doubt there is a whole lot of story connection anyways.

While that my be true I wouldn't mind seeing Cavill's Superman beforehand.

This Batman actually looks intimidating. I mean that shot of him before the Mech Suit wow. Tell me, do you bleed. You will! That was awesome, this is the Batman I've been wanting to see. To me, 2016 is going to be the BEST year for comic book movies

Not only am I recovering from "Chewy....we're home", now I have "Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."

Very excited for this, I think the only way they can mess this up is by jamming too many Justice League set ups in it, or deciding that this fight will be a draw or Superman wins

I haven't read that story yet. I imagine Batman comes up with some cryptonite weapon of sorts. I much prefer the "public enemies" or whatever it was called where they were both being hunted down by the law.

Please do, its seriously one of best Batman stories ever told maybe even the best story told in comics. If you can't get the book at least watch the animated movie about it since its pretty damn faithful. If your a huge Superman fan it might not be the best thing.

So is it safe to assume this is basically going to be a reverse of the Dark Knight Returns where Superman is the public menace and Batman is called into save him?

The only thing that worries me about this movie is the build up so far is all about Batman vs Superman when Lex Luthor is the true villian. Kinda like the problem that TASM 2 had where the Rhino was focused on in trailers dispite it being a minor part in the movie. So far from the trailers it looks all over the place. One thing noticed from the trailer that i haven't seen talked about is Batman is holding a sniper rifle on top of that building.

One thing noticed from the trailer that i haven't seen talked about is Batman is holding a sniper rifle on top of that building.

Yeah I noticed that and I think it's part of Dark Knight Returns, although I doubt Two-Face will show up.. the part with Superman carrying a Russian missile might be from there too, but with a different context than the comic story arc

Thats why i feel this movie is going to be all over the place. ALL THAT HAPPENED and we still saw nothing from Luthor or Wonder Women. I was really excited when i watched the trailer the first time but the second time around i noticed everything actually going on. This is going to be like anothe three hour movie. I really want to be excited but i think DC is trying to do to much to catch up to Marvel and its going to do more damage then help.

Wow, Ben Affleck's gonna make a pretty decent Batman after all.

Still saying Ben Affleck will play a better Batman than Bale

I like'd Bale's Batman, but him using that stupid voice killed it for me. It was even worse in Dark Knight Rises when he used it when talking to Catwoman after they both already knew who eachother were under the mask.

Archived