Taz Officially Gone from TNA

RazR

"Yah. Joey I can see were you're coming from here. But the thing is...Kurt Angle has never really been with Bubba in there. So I don't - huhuh - know."

He really said that? Guess he forgot the WWE existed. :annoy:

Nah. It's not a direct quote. But he says things like this and adds unnecessary things to it like "So I don't know." that don't even make sense in the context

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason Tazz was good with Cole on SmackDown was because Paul Heyman would lock them in a room, have them redo the commentary and have them read lines over and over again until they got it perfectly.

TNA is so done. In 12 months they won't be around.

People say this every three months and they're still here

It's like having a sick pet that you think is going to die any day, but it keeps suffering instead. And you're like "come on dude, you don't want to live like this". Except, when it comes to a sick pet, you can take it to the vet and have it put to sleep...and that option simply doesn't exist for TNA. That is, unless Vince felt merciful for some reason...

That bad huh?

I mean...he has his own segment on Botchamania so...yes lol.

Even though I've seen those Botchamania segments, there's no way Taz is worse than JBL and Jerry Lawler now.

That's humanly impossible.

Taz isn't human. He's a Tazmanian!!!

Taz Opens Up on TNA Release, Rumors & Speculation Surrounding Josh Matthews, Nashville Taping, Late Payment & More

Taz has opened up about his release from TNA Wrestling on the latest edition of his Human Podcast Machine, answering all the questions that have been thrown his way since the announcement came last week.

I asked for my release and was granted my release. We parted ways mutually, the right way, professionally. I wish them nothing but success.

My contract was ending in the summer of this year. I was looking to do other things and move on. I felt like I accomplished a lot in TNA, and TNA accomplished a lot with me. In defense to them, they wanted me to stay.

There has been a mountain of speculation as to why the two sides parted ways last week, with everything from Josh Matthews to missing a voice-over session in Nashville, to some claiming he was fired from the promotion. Taz very plainly states that he was not fired from TNA.

On the rumor of Taz not making good money with TNA:

I was very happy with the money I was making. I have no complaint with the money I was making. I would not have stayed in TNA for as long as I did if they werent taking care of me. Did I feel like I could have been making more money? Absolutely. We all feel like that. Everybody wants a raise, all the time. Thats not why I left. Financially I was very happy there.

On the rumor of Taz leaving TNA because of Josh Matthews:

Me leaving TNA had absolutely nothing to do with my relationship with Josh Matthews. Its not true. Ive worked with Josh for a long time.

Did we have a fallout? Yes we had a fallout. Did it have anything to do with me leaving TNA? No. Why cant two guys have an argument, or disagree, or end a friendship and people gotta speculate thats why they left?

Ive wrestled guys that hated me, personally. And Ive hated some of them. And we went out and had magic, and wrestled and drew money, and busted our ass and took care of each other. Ive wrestled many guys that didnt like me. Its called business. While I was working with Josh I had zero problems with him.

On the rumor of TNA finances, late payment and not appearing at the Nashville voice-over taping:

My check was late, and I had to do what I had to do. The company was understanding in that. They understood my position. They were very professional, very kind, very understanding business is business. This is how I pay my bills and I feed my family, for over 20 years.

Its well documentary and it seems like theyre fixing that now that my funds were not arriving to the house, and were very late. I did a service, I wasnt paid for that service. I gave them a notice they knew ahead of time that I wasnt going to come, and they were awesome about it. They were apologetic about it.

Taz clarified that he has since been paid by the company. In regards to potentially re-signing with WWE, and doing various other projects, he noted that he doesnt know exactly what his future holds, and that hes trying to focus on doing quality podcasts at the moment. He also teased that he has meetings coming up in New York, and that he will having news coming soon.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/572491-taz-opens-up-on-tna-release-rumors-speculation-surrounding-josh-matthews-nashville-taping-late-payment-more#.VTUI2vR46C0.twitter

• 3 weeks later...

WWE aren't going to want him back anymore than any other person who tries to leave TNA and come back. They just really have their minds set on not listening to the fans when it comes to this matter..among many others.

WWE aren't going to want him back anymore than any other person who tries to leave TNA and come back. They just really have their minds set on not listening to the fans when it comes to this matter..among many others.

Bubba Ray returned to the WWE

Tommy Dreamer did aswell

Zeb Colter too

and many more

Tommy Dreamer did aswell

Zeb Colter too

and many more

They've never really used any talent correctly that left them for TNA and returned.

Tommy Dreamer did aswell

Zeb Colter too

and many more

They've never really used any talent correctly that left them for TNA and returned.

Was gonna reply but then saw this comment. Can't take it serious after this.

You do realize there is a list of people that held gold after being in TNA? lol

Tommy Dreamer did aswell

Zeb Colter too

and many more

Jeff Hardy

Christian immediately became THE face of WWECW.

just to name two men who won World titles after returning to the fed

Christian won gold but they hardly did anything with him compared to what he was doing in 05 before they dropped the ball. Took away his jackets, his cool persona, etc.

Had him job to Orton and you know the rest.

Jeff is the only exception really so ill admit I was wrong there.

"and that hes trying to focus on doing quality podcasts at the moment."

*censored*ing podcasts man

Christian won gold but they hardly did anything with him compared to what he was doing in 05 before they dropped the ball. Took away his jackets, his cool persona, etc.

Ignoring both won WHC and Hardy the WWE championship

You ever think that Christian wasn't booked better was because of the fact that hes more fragile than Nash at this point?

Archived