Taz Officially Gone from TNA

RazR

Pretty sure he can't be any worse than JBL and Byron and King.

I swear JBL and Byron get on my nerves consistantly but that is what they're supposed to do, they're heel commentators who support heel superstars/divas. Commentators have to do both sides of them I suppose.

Anyway back on topic, as much I would really like to see a reunification of Tazz and Michael Cole, unfortunately with the way WWE is now I strongly doubt Tazz will even step foot in it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christian won gold but they hardly did anything with him compared to what he was doing in 05 before they dropped the ball. Took away his jackets, his cool persona, etc.

Had him job to Orton and you know the rest.

Jeff is the only exception really so ill admit I was wrong there.

You ever think that Christian wasn't booked better was because of the fact that hes more fragile than Nash at this point?

He certainly was doing fine for a good while when he first won the belt, lost it and had a feud with Orton. That stretch could have easily been devoted to a better reign. Heel or face.

• 4 weeks later...

Christian won gold but they hardly did anything with him compared to what he was doing in 05 before they dropped the ball. Took away his jackets, his cool persona, etc.

Had him job to Orton and you know the rest.

Jeff is the only exception really so ill admit I was wrong there.

Booker T became GM and Commentator after leaving, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn actually became tag team champs after leaving WWE for TNA. They even did a WWE vs TNA angle when the made the Voodoo Kin Mafia. Called it VKM vs VKM

Archived