Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PaperThinWalls

Hip Hop Thread

Oh shit I forgot about that FBZ project. Haven't listened to them in like a year haha. Let me check this out.

I feel like FBZ are more of a singles group than an album/full blown project group. I just think they make some really unique and great songs but listening to entire projects of theirs usually seems just above average. That's not necessarily a bad thing, a lot of legendary artists made amazing singles without ever making super great albums. That's just who they are imo. 3001 has like 3 or 4 really great songs on it.

Kanye planning on 3 albums this year...Hopefully one of them is actually Kanye quality.

Let's hope he releases them everywhere and not just Tidal

Tbh, I wont say he shouldn't do it but he's taken time on making single albums & they haven't been the best, quality-wise.

Who knows, though, maybe him being more motivated this way (musically) could bump his consistency up.

Pablo is the equivalent of that episode of Community where they have to make a commercial for the college and the Dean goes insane. Kanye is the Dean.

*censored*ing ridiculous, this is one of the best cyphers I've ever heard.

People sleeping on Royce's nothing new. But give Tabernacle a listen. Powerful story and powerful storytelling. Can't ask for much more.