Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rodeo is rly good. I never really liked Travis or half of the artists that did features on it but the album was somehow super good.

Every song bangs. Peoples complaint are how he copies a lot of artists styles but as a lyrical rapper Travis has nothing interesting to say but as a song It is great music.

WATTBA with one of the most severe sales drops from week 1 to week 2 in hip hop history. Doesn't really surprise me, pretty much every megafan that was super hyped about it got it day one and everyone that wasn't a megafan of at least one of them thought it was pretty mediocre.

Oh, and Drake can't just keep calling projects mixtapes but releasing them as albums. Like that's not what a mixtape is fam.

WATTBA with one of the most severe sales drops from week 1 to week 2 in hip hop history. Doesn't really surprise me, pretty much every megafan that was super hyped about it got it day one and everyone that wasn't a megafan of at least one of them thought it was pretty mediocre.

Oh, and Drake can't just keep calling projects mixtapes but releasing them as albums. Like that's not what a mixtape is fam.

Biggest problem is the people who made the album claim its from the two most in prime rapper ATM and its huge they could combine and do something.

Future isn't his prime isn't great at all, he's a 2015 rapper at best and in 2/3 years time no one will *Censored* with him. Drake needed to do one with Kendrick or someone of that ability/prime to make this project actually great.

To me it sounds like Future had left over songs and got Drake to either do a hook or just finish it. Diamonds Dancing and 30 for 30 are the best tracks for me.

There are about three songs on this which sound identical.

Archived