Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dig me some fast rap, but not if every track is that way. I dig Speedom, though. Worldwide Choppers was better, however.

Also, glad I decided to read this thread and discover Action Bronson... Good shit.

*goes back into lurking*

Anyone checked out Cannibal Ox's new album? It's really good.

Also I found this, it's Mos Def covering MF Doom/Madvillain songs. Pretty cool.

http://www.rappcats.com/beyondoom/

I like it, but I would've thought someone like Mos Def and especially when he even does little videos for them, would bring some properly mixed stuff.

Yelawolfs new album is fantastic.

Same really dig the new sound , it's completly diffrent from his lastest project imo.

Love the new best friend track ft Eminem , Love how both rap about the same stuff , but , both with opposite views on the matter.

Every beat is good on it , i mean instrumental wise.

I definitely like it for the most part, but found a few of the instrumentals to be lacking or repetitive.

The Cold Vein is still a part of my rotation after all these years. It's part of my top 5 all time favorite hip-hop albums.

I definitely like it for the most part, but found a few of the instrumentals to be lacking or repetitive.

The Cold Vein is still a part of my rotation after all these years. It's part of my top 5 all time favorite hip-hop albums.

It's not as good as The Cold Vein, especially lyrically, but I'm still enjoying it a lot.

Eminem did the verse for nothing but a swap, I was flabbergasted cause I know it costs so much to get Eminem and hes worth every penny, and for him to say, I just want a song from you for this, that made me feel really beautiful that he felt like that about my music." - Tech

So 1, Tech will probably be on Em's next album, and 2, that's kind of adorable.

Archived