Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it even remotely a racist conspiracy lol. She is just like the stereotypical ridiculous Social Media Justice Warrior that just happens to be famous. She is on all fours because it is a pose literally taken straight out of Anaconda. You know, the video Nicki thought was in a racist conspiracy for not being up for best video awards.

Exactly my point. Nicki sexualizes herself, so it's obvious they will represent her wax figure in the same way Nicki represents herself through her imagery and music. It's not even rocket science. If it was a Miley Cyrus wax figure, it would most likely be the same thing.

Plus, let's be honest, even if Nicki has accomplished a lot -- she brings this on herself. If Azealia should be mad at anything or -one, it should be Nicki

All time in no order: Eminem, Big, Andre, Kendrick, Nas probably

Surprised you put Kendrick there, thought it would be premature to put him in an all time list, but I suppose he is killing it atm

Mine would be,

All time

Nas,Biggie,Big l, Pac,Eminem

Current

Kdot, J.cole , Kanye,A$AP Rocky,Drake

All-time: Eminem, Nas, Pac, Ghostface Killah and Kanye West. JAY Z would be a honourable shoutout.

Current: Kendrick Lamar, Killer Mike...this is tough because I like Drake and Cole, but don't consider them top 5 rappers.

I may throw Freddie Gibbs in here, off of the amazing album Piñata was, and yeah. The other 2, if I think of them, will be posted later.

Eh, it may change overtime, tbh. But growing up, I listened to Pac from a very early age and his music impacted me the most whereas I got into Biggie's stuff much later (and what I've listened to of his doesn't consistently rank above 2Pac's, for me).

Drake's a pretty good artist, and Cole has flow but I don't find them captivating enough to put in my top 5. Like, a top 5 list of rappers would be those I can listen to on any given day & find myself hurrying to listen to at times (like with Kendrick, or how I've been replaying RTJ2 songs this morning). Also, they'd have to be top of the range to me.

They don't really fit that, personally speaking. Why do you think it's a little premature to put K. Dot in an all-time list?

Archived