Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to listen to that again. I wasn't really feeling it either. Rainy Days on the other hand...

I guess I shoulda said I heard it and need to actually listen to Middle Child. Did it just now. Complete 180, it's heated

What the *Censored*? Makes no sense.

So he was 12 years old, went to America, overstayed his visa, became a rap superstar, built up a whole *censored*ing identity based on being from Atlanta, while at the same time talking in a completely convincing American accent, and nothing came up on him until 13 *censored*ing years later? Nobody from the UK that knew him saw pictures of him after he became famous and was like, " hey, wait, I used to know him? " I am having a really hard time believing this.

All of the story revolves around 21 but does it say anywhere that they went after his parents too?

But yeah in elementary school nobody catching the accent had to have been something, but if he's bringing guns to school at 12, maybe grime wasn't his thing. Maybe his accent shifted before he even got stateside. In any case hope they resolve this quick. Unless he actually knew he was still illegal this wasn't his fault at all, and even still he probably would have had to leave in order to come back. At least he got the loot if he got kicked out and couldn't return

Yo, the saga continues

Boy didn't even diss. Sonned the living sheeit out of him but all in the spirit of competition, which is exactly what Tory was asking for by claiming he's the GOAT, lmao. and obviously Tory got feelings. He ran up on the boy on some *censored*ery for real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84rrd6Ejelc

Tory, Tory, Tory... *shakes head* I hope this is the beginning of the end for you Tory.

"Murder on my Mind" looooooool the audacity

Tbf, that song came out about 6 months prior to that actual double murder happened. It's the song that got him discovered. One of the dudes is even in the video. But yeah, it's eerie.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno what it is about this one where it's been on repeat the past half hour. Scru spazin, dat beat, that hook, hell, the whole sheeit? I'm still iffy on Quad but his bars are heat most of the time and I'm not sure if he toned his verse down to not take fire from Scru but he should've matched Scru's hype

Archived