Hip Hop Thread

Kanye is airing out his issues with Drake and Travis Scott on Twitter after Drake wanted Kanye to give clearance for a sample.

What the hell is even over there? Drake killing X? Huh?

https://twitter.com/EndlessFortune_/status/1073423282668490752?s=19

https://twitter.com/TheRealJRamirez/status/1073422796099895296?s=19

https://twitter.com/mtvtacallya/status/1073489500435828738?s=19

Also, in the last tweet, there is a pretty graphic photo of a sexual nature, so be warned.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kanye is airing out his issues with Drake and Travis Scott on Twitter after Drake wanted Kanye to give clearance for a sample.

Important points:

- Kanye reiterated that he did not disclose any information to Pusha T about Drake's son

- Kanye paved the way for people like Drake on music, fashion and what not, only to be met with sneak disses

- Sicko Mode had deleted lyrics from Drake, which targeted Kanye's son Saint

- Drake called during the Twitter spree and threatened Kanye apparently, so did Travis Scott

- (this is a stretch but) Kanye might have insinuated Drake got X killed and is responsible for the kid at the Pusha T-concert being in critical condition and 6ix9ine being in jail. That might be a criticism on clout chasing though.

- He blames Travis Scott for allowing Drake to sneak diss him on Sicko Mode

- Kanye said *Censored* Sicko Mode

- Called Drake out for taking shots at Kid Cudi while he was treated for mental health issues

- Said that if something happens to him or his family, Drake is the first suspect. Which is what X said as well before he died.

- mentioned J Prince.

It's interesting because fans of X have been saying that Drake was involved in it and it was just a crazy conspiracy, but now Kanye's tweets basically added a whole lot of fuel to that fire.

Tbh, I did see the Cudi tweet and how Drake relatively picks easier targets and I did agree since I found his silence on Pusha (esp. in comparison to how he was targeting Ye in live performances etc.) kinda weird.

But on the other hand, Kanye also tweeted how hes against diss records and all of that & that doesnt make sense since he produced Infrared.

I find it tough to believe he didnt hear that song at all before the record was publicly released.

Is it wrong that I'm waiting to see if Kanye is killed in the next month? This whole thing is wild. Drake dissing and possibly threatening Kanye because he thought He leaked info on Adonis and cause he didn't clear a sample? That's literally what I got from this

Important points:

- Kanye reiterated that he did not disclose any information to Pusha T about Drake's son

- Kanye paved the way for people like Drake on music, fashion and what not, only to be met with sneak disses

- Sicko Mode had deleted lyrics from Drake, which targeted Kanye's son Saint

- Drake called during the Twitter spree and threatened Kanye apparently, so did Travis Scott

- (this is a stretch but) Kanye might have insinuated Drake got X killed and is responsible for the kid at the Pusha T-concert being in critical condition and 6ix9ine being in jail. That might be a criticism on clout chasing though.

- He blames Travis Scott for allowing Drake to sneak diss him on Sicko Mode

- Kanye said *Censored* Sicko Mode

- Called Drake out for taking shots at Kid Cudi while he was treated for mental health issues

- Said that if something happens to him or his family, Drake is the first suspect. Which is what X said as well before he died.

- mentioned J Prince.

It's interesting because fans of X have been saying that Drake was involved in it and it was just a crazy conspiracy, but now Kanye's tweets basically added a whole lot of fuel to that fire.

Tbh, I did see the Cudi tweet and how Drake relatively picks easier targets and I did agree since I found his silence on Pusha (esp. in comparison to how he was targeting Ye in live performances etc.) kinda weird.

But on the other hand, Kanye also tweeted how hes against diss records and all of that & that doesnt make sense since he produced Infrared.

I find it tough to believe he didnt hear that song at all before the record was publicly released.

True. Kanye is/was upset over Sicko Mode, but he produced Infrared.

Looking back, West did apologize for Infrared saying there never should have been any involvement from him on a track that showed any negativity towards Drake so he didn't produce it knowing that it was a diss

And off topic, just leaving this here for kicks

Lmao... Drake... bitch ass.

Last I heard was, Pusha T saying how he got the info from some woman that 40 was talking to. That was hilarious to me :lol:

Tbh, for now I'm just thinking Kanye is being Kanye.

And there was something hilarious about the way he unveiled it, like it was a proper dun-da-duuun! moment. :lol:

Looking back, West did apologize for Infrared saying there never should have been any involvement from him on a track that showed any negativity towards Drake so he didn't produce it knowing that it was a diss

And off topic, just leaving this here for kicks

Ah, I didnt know that. That changes things then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lil' Uzi Vert randomly retired from making music in his own words.

How come? Did he have a reason?

Eternal Atake is complete and he wants to release it. But his label keeps dicking him around and holding off on it for whatever reason. This has been going on for months and I believe he wants the label to let him out of his contract.

On another note, I'm just trying to be heard guys. I used to post my music in this thread a couple years ago, but life got in the way of me pursuing my dream, I've continued since, done two shows so far, have some singles in the pipeline, have my album distribution credits set and ready to go for when my mixtape is completed, But anyway, a lot of the songs on my Soundcloud are old and I went by a different name, "Chayse Green", I now go by FewCh $oHo, FewCh as in Future, but its all the same guy, me lol. Give a listen, hope to hear some feedback..

http://soundcloud.com/Chayse-Green

Archived