Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmed dead. Can't say I'll miss him. Wasn't he a woman beater douchebag? On top of making shitty music?

Hey man say what you want about his music but...yeah that other stuff is true. He stomped a dudes head in because he thought the guy was gay and staring at him and his ex girlfriend needs like eye surgery because he beat her so bad among other things and he allowed his fans to harass her to the point where she couldnt keep a job or even leave her home.

So yeah Im not celebrating his death but Im also not grieving and pretending he wasnt a demon just because hes dead now. Im indifferent.

*Censored* him, I'm not upset about his death at all. Sad for his friends, families, and victimized ex/es, but that's about the extent of it.

Dunno why people are defending this homophobic abuser, but it says a lot about them. There's a GoFundMe for the ex, to get surgery to restore vision in her eye.

*Censored* him, I'm not upset about his death at all. Sad for his friends, families, and victimized ex/es, but that's about the extent of it.

Dunno why people are defending this homophobic abuser, but it says a lot about them. There's a GoFundMe for the ex, to get surgery to restore vision in her eye.

*Censored*.

Yeah, I think making jokes about his death and whatever is in poor taste. However, I completely get the indifference towards his death, he did some truly horrific shit when he was alive.

This whole thing is just so bleak.

He shouldn't have been killed, but for real, people shouldn't get butthurt that others aren't upset about it. In fact, I've no problem with LGBT groups and victims of abuse even celebrating his death, given what he did.

Jail time is better than death though.

You'd think the gays would ease up on the jokes though after getting shot up in thaf Orlando-club.

Makes them look like weird try-hard edgelords over how gleeful they are and online, they already have a shit reputation because of basically acting like shit human beings.

Then again, people can feel how they want to feel. Like I said before, not everybody is required to forgive you for your past.

You'd think the gays would ease up on the jokes though after getting shot up in thaf Orlando-club.

Makes them look like weird try-hard edgelords over how gleeful they are and online, they already have a shit reputation because of basically acting like shit human beings.

Then again, people can feel how they want to feel. Like I said before, not everybody is required to forgive you for your past.

One can hardly blame them for being gleeful for a homophobic trash dying. I mean, xxxtentacion nearly killed a homosexual dude just for staring at him too long, and that's on top of beating the shit out of his ex, raping her, and imprisoning her. It's actually more disturbing that people are defending him than it is that some people are celebrating his death.

What has he done to make amends?

One can hardly blame them for being gleeful for a homophobic trash dying. I mean, xxxtentacion nearly killed a homosexual dude just for staring at him too long, and that's on top of beating the shit out of his ex, raping her, and imprisoning her. It's actually more disturbing that people are defending him than it is that some people are celebrating his death.

I don't know, I haven't done research on X on what is true and what is not. His fans would tell you that the gay dude made avances towards him while in jail so he defended himself and that the girl lied about a bunch of things surrounding that incident + forgave him and that he has been changing and that he was doing charity events and shit, but again, I haven't bothered to try and verify that.

Anyway, I wasn't blaming them for being gleeful. I think one of the first things I said was that it shouldn't be a surprise that people won't just forget what he's done, just because he's dead now. I just said it comes over as tryhard, extra and overly edgy and I think it makes them look like terrible people. Like they're trying to impress by stating how much they don't care in an as foul as possible manner. Whenever I see shit like that, I feel like it makes their moral stance look disingenuous.

He was on No Jumper boasting about almost killing a gay guy and smearing the dudes blood on his face. Gay people are allowed to have jokes. You and your dumbass comparison to Orlando lmao

Who's disallowing the gays? Jokes are cool. People made Paul Walker-jokes and whatnot, people joke about celebrity deaths all the time. I'm talking about people being a little bit way too happy about someone getting killed. Even that is allowed, but it's weird too. A bit overly bloodlusty if you ask me.

I don't know, I haven't done research on X on what is true and what is not. His fans would tell you that the gay dude made avances towards him while in jail so he defended himself and that the girl lied about a bunch of things surrounding that incident + forgave him and that he has been changing and that he was doing charity events and shit, but again, I haven't bothered to try and verify that.

Anyway, I wasn't blaming them for being gleeful. I think one of the first things I said was that it shouldn't be a surprise that people won't just forget what he's done, just because he's dead now. I just said it comes over as tryhard, extra and overly edgy and I think it makes them look like terrible people. Like they're trying to impress by stating how much they don't care in an as foul as possible manner. Whenever I see shit like that, I feel like it makes their moral stance look disingenuous.

His fans would probably believe what he said even if a camera showed otherwise. They're already defending him abusing his ex with "he was a kid" and shit. There are different theories or claims as to why or if the ex really forgave him or if she was coerced into forgiving him. And so far, no one was able to show that xxxtentacion did pay for his ex's surgery and for his victim's medical bill, despite being able to pump millions in charities.

I know, I'm saying that they aren't being tryhards or edgy. That would be if tentacion did what he could to make up for his mistakes or made one comment that he regretted.

He wasnt even a homophobic guy tbh. Ive seen him plenty of times hug and shoutout his gay fans. And put them on his IG. Bit hard to find then because he constantly deleted posts. Also as stated his ex girlfriend changed her story several times and even currently was going to memorials and crying over him. I just feel dude was misunderstood. I believe the case was going to get dropped as well. I mean once they let him out of jail he was honestly trying to turn his life around. Its just amazing to me how everybody have these moral compasses, which isnt necessarily bad. But saying youre happy someone was killed is over the top.

Archived