Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Earl Sweatshirt has also called out Drake for being a "culture vulture". Pretty much every rapper is in agreement on that.

Apparently, even his Hotline Bling dance was jacked from somebody else.

Oh, and who had the best verse on the Black Hippy remix? Haven't listened to it yet but I remember how they all killed it on the Black Lip Bastard remix.

Anyone who caught A$AP Ferg's latest album? Had some good songs on it and most of the time when any of them link up with Q, it's a great song. Kind of feels all over the place at times though. But I've enjoyed it. Strive (feat. Missy Elliott) had a sound that really surprised me, like this techno-ish, early 90s vibe.

*Censored* Taylor Swift, *Censored* Taylor Swift, *Censored* Taylor Swift *Censored* *Censored* Taylor Swift.

Her stupid ass got exposed for knowing about Kanye's line about her on Famous and acting offended by it when it came out.

Jay Rock imo. Kendrick's was a little short.

Such a late comment, but I can't disagree with that. I preferred Kendrick's the most, but I just wanted him to keep going and he just kinda stopped.

Oh, and this goes out to you & everyone else: what are your favourite songs off of Blank Face so far?

The ones I absolutely LOVE are Groovy Tony and JoHn Muir, so far.

I'd say Ab Soul went in but then so did Kdot

Really? Each to their own, but I think Soul's verse was kinda wack. I don't know what it is, but it's like I never know what to expect with his guest verses.

Desiigner just released the full version of Timmy Turner. Idk, the beat is good and the hook is nice, but that's pretty much it. I think Desiigner's calling may just be as a feature rapper to do hooks for other people because atm he can't really complete a whole song by himself.

Jay Rock imo. Kendrick's was a little short.

Such a late comment, but I can't disagree with that. I preferred Kendrick's the most, but I just wanted him to keep going and he just kinda stopped.

Oh, and this goes out to you & everyone else: what are your favourite songs off of Blank Face so far?

The ones I absolutely LOVE are Groovy Tony and JoHn Muir, so far.

I'd say Ab Soul went in but then so did Kdot

Really? Each to their own, but I think Soul's verse was kinda wack. I don't know what it is, but it's like I never know what to expect with his guest verses.

Yeah after listening to it more id say Kendrick killed it, 87 rhymes in 24 bars in one verse is impressive. Blank Face is a good album not as good as Oxymoron tho, best track for me would be By Any Means.

Archived