Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Strange, because on No More Parties, he was all like "My writer's block is over" then you hear a plague of bad lyrics all over the album.

Worst thing is TLOP actually has some nice sounds too. Would have been a great LP if backed up properly.

His verse off FSMH pt 1 was ass tho.

Also, any word of when Views 6 supposed to drop?

I agree. Strange, because on No More Parties, he was all like "My writer's block is over" then you hear a plague of bad lyrics all over the album.

Worst thing is TLOP actually has some nice sounds too. Would have been a great LP if backed up properly.

His verse off FSMH pt 1 was ass tho.

I spit my coffee after the first few lines, haha,

Production wise it was generally great, Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 for example. When it started, up until the start of the first verse, I was really excited. Then he started spitting and I was immediately drawn out from an otherwise beautifully-produced song.

Production wise it was generally great, Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 for example. When it started, up until the start of the first verse, I was really excited. Then he started spitting and I was immediately drawn out from an otherwise beautifully-produced song.

Yep. Even Wolves wasn't too bad, but those verses. I would say the first third of the album is somewhat consistent, but there's like a fat lump of mediocrity in the middle.

Last third is just all over the place, with a closer that just gets the job done.

Andre 3000 said there was a plan for an Outkast/ATCQ collab album two years ago. Hooollly shit if that would have actually happened

The jazz sounds with their flows...wow. And that video is *censored*ing freaky as shit.

Defo one of the most creative rap videos to drop in a WHILE.

Top 5 tracks I like on TLOP

1. Wolves

2. Highlights

3. No More Parties in L.A

4. Famous

5.Real Friends

Honorable mentions

Ultralight Beam and Fade

ULB, honorable mention? I thought it was definitely TLOP's best song.
Word, along with No More Parties in L.A

Archived