Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meek beefing with 50 is dumb as hell.

Thing is...Meek dug his own hole, to begin with. If he never started this beef with Drake, I doubt the avalanche of embarrassments that ended up occurring would've even happened.

Hell, I find the fact he is STILL trying to make a good diss track towards Drizzy a whole 'nother league of petty.

I personally enjoyed Kendricks more, nothing against Kanye cause he went H.A.M tho, probs his best verse since New slaves imo. The reason I enjoyed Kendricks verse is because i like he had fun with it and did his thing like he usually does.

It's kind of obvious he wrote his verse. Like, he mentions his writer's block being over and MC's needing to cancel their plans so yeah.

That was the first time anybody outdid Kendrick on a track since Jay Rock on Money Trees. Swish might actually be AOTY

Oh my God, I remember Jay Rock's feature like it was my first time listening to it yesterday. Craziest thing is Kendrick wasn't even rapping much on the track, hahaha, so really when's the last time somebody's proper outdone him (before 'Ye)?

Archived