Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To have Nas in any top ten best rappers lists show your basing it off one album and the Jay Z feud.

#factsonly

Lol wut? I highly doubt anyone has Nas in their top ten based of Jay Z feud because I certainly don't. I have him in my top then based of his lyrical ability his classic east coast flow. There's not many tracks that Nas doesn't kill it lyrically. Also I'm not basing it off one album there's other albums which Nas has put out which are all around great you obviously haven't listened to his albums.

Can't believe Nas is featured on a track with Bieber

Real recognize real

Naah fam

To have Nas in any top ten best rappers lists show your basing it off one album and the Jay Z feud.

#factsonly

Lol wut? I highly doubt anyone has Nas in their top ten based of Jay Z feud because I certainly don't. I have him in my top then based of his lyrical ability his classic east coast flow. There's not many tracks that Nas doesn't kill it lyrically. Also I'm not basing it off one album there's other albums which Nas has put out which are all around great you obviously haven't listened to his albums.

Real recognize real

Naah fam

I have and he isn't top ten ever.

#factsonly

Real recognize real

Naah fam
I have and he isn't top ten ever.
Your opinion but you're probably the type of *Censored* that'll put a rapper like Lil Wayne in your top ten but not Nas

I'm not getting into this debate again...

When was this debate before?

Happens with him like twice a year. The old thread is filled with it.
Plus, one's list is completely based upon their opinion and their subjective taste. Someone could hail that they personally believe Mac Miller is the greatest MC to ever grace God's Green Earth and we couldn't really negate his argument because they're based upon his personal feelings.

Happens with him like twice a year. The old thread is filled with it.

Plus, one's list is completely based upon their opinion and their subjective taste. Someone could hail that they personally believe Mac Millet is the greatest MC to ever grace God's Green Earth and we couldn't really negate his argument because they're based upon his personal feelings.

Aw cool, yeah I get you man that's why I said that's his opinion

Well I read through these last couple of pages and I seen Nas isn't in someones top 10, which to me is a joke, but I respect the opinions of everyone. Nas is the greatest story teller to ever grab a mic, eats up rhymes one word at a time. Any way here is my top 10 ever. Enjoy fellas.

1 Nas
2 Pac
3 Biggie
4 Big Pun
5 Big L
6 Rakim
7 Big Daddy Kane
8 Kool G Rap
9 KRS-One
10 EAZY E

It's getting that time of the year, so.. what's everyone's album of the year?

Mine is:

All Love Lost - Joe Budden

My Runner-ups:

Tetsuo & Youth - Lupe Fiasco

Peace Or Power - Deacon the Villain

Archived