Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

El Chapo and The Doc 2 are amazing. And his appearance on Compton. And everything he's done this year really. Dude is a legend.

So Tyler did this and is probably low-key taking shots at Earl and mostly at people who don't like him anymore since Cherry Bomb

I refuse to believe I live in a world where Tyler and Earl would take (serious) shots at each other

So Tyler did this and is probably low-key taking shots at Earl and mostly at people who don't like him anymore since Cherry Bomb

I've been *censored*ing with Odd Future since I was a freshman in high school and I like this Cherry Bomb-era Tyler better. He makes great music. I will definitely ride with Tyler if he drops fresh stuff like that masterpiece this year.

Speaking of, Odd Future changed my life musically and has allowed me to find wonderful and talented artists out there. One of them was Vince Staples. I've been a fan of dude since he was on that ePaR track with Earl 4-5 years ago. Ever since then I've been trying to get dude exposure and tonight he was on the BET Hip Hop Awards cypher. So proud of dude and he did amazing. Glad he's getting his due. It's like watching a talented Indy wrestler bust their ass with a handful of fans on the Internet to successfully making it to the WWE where hes seen by millions.

http://m.pitchfork.com/news/61625-future-vince-staples-puff-daddy-dej-loaf-tink-perform-at-bet-hip-hop-awards/

Where were these shots?
Said something about not wanting to deal with negativity because he likes to hang out outside when Earl's album is called I Don't Go Outside. That's it really, maybe a line or two.

WTF I didn't even watch the awards, only saw the cypher online. Didn't know Travi$ Scott performed. :( I just watched the performance though. I hate live shit, but that was awesome. I can't believe I'm so late with that.

Archived