Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come this *Censored* Meek even fronts anyone for not writing lyrics. Better than his shitty ass "*Censored* lord knows, all I want is a new mercedes" crap. Damn, like, even 2004 G-Unit would be tired of this shit. Get the *Censored* outta here, geez

So let me get this straight. Meek starts the beef. Drake disses him the first time. In response to that Meek then goes ON TWITTER to trash the diss record. Then Meek OPENS UP (opening act) for his girlfriends tour and trashes Drake live. Then Meek sends a video of him laughing or whatever as a response to Drake again. Then Drake responds by sending out a second diss. All the while Drake has yet to get on Twitter and say anything. People can say Drake is soft all they want but if we're going by the hip hop code of ethics then Meek is losing. How you start some shit then let Drake diss you back twice and you don't have ONE diss yet other than some kiddie laughing 10 second joke of a response? Sir, go home and enjoy waiting for that album to scan gold, not SHIP but scan gold. Drake>>>>

This for yall that think that I dont write enough / They just mad cause I got the Midas touch / Ya love her then ya gotta get a world tour / Is that a world tour, or your girls tour? / I know that you gotta be a thug for her / This aint what she meant when she told you to open up more / Trigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers / You getting bodied by a singin *Censored*, raps Drake.

And shout to all my boss bitches wifin *Censored*s! / Make sure you hit em with the prenup / Then tell that man to ease up / I did another one, I did another one / You still aint done shit about the other one.

I can't breathe or deal.

I don't think it had anything to do with album sales tbh. Before this even started he had the number one album for 3 weeks straight. It's not like he's flopping by any means.

With that said though he has to release a track by tomorrow, Drake is just bodying him right now.

Archived