Backstage News On Problems Between TNA And Taz, Commentary Change For Impact Wrestling Coming?

AssaultDriver720

Credit: Wrestlinginc/PWInsider

"We noted earlier that Taz missed the recent set of TNA Impact Wrestling tapings and that repercussions could be coming for him. It wasn't the actual TV tapings he missed but a voice-over session in Nashville to record commentary for the Impact episodes that have been taped.

PWInsider reports that there are issues between TNA and Taz, who has removed all references to TNA from his Twitter page. The reported TNA pay issues apparently led to Taz refusing to get on his flight from New York to Nashville.

Regarding the commentary for Impact, Josh Mathews reportedly worked alone for the episode that will air this Friday night but that could change as they may edit it again with commentary from a second person. For what it's worth, TNA recently tried Al Snow out as an announcer."

Please Tazz, come back to WWE. Cole needs you.

He tried coming back when his contract expired like 2 years ago, they don't want his ass back.

And yet they have room for guys like Enzo Amore? This company is so arse backwards sometimes.

Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady are the two most over guys down at NXT so your point is invalided.

Taz is awful. You guys are *censored*ing nuts.

Guess I am, because I liked Taz on commentary when he was in WWE.

That was more than 8 years ago. He's horrible now

He tried coming back when his contract expired like 2 years ago, they don't want his ass back.

And yet they have room for guys like Enzo Amore? This company is so arse backwards sometimes.

Dude. Yes. You don't like Enzo Amore. However. You're the only one with that. Your post makes no sense.

Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady are the two most over guys down at NXT so your point is invalided.

Cassady's alright, Enzo can GTFO. I'll take Tazz over Enzo any day of the week, twice on Sunday. I just want Tazz back, even if it's just a merchandising deal, making people out to the Tazzmission in the games again would be epic.

Taz as NXT trainer is all I would want. His commentary is bad. I was a fan of him in ECW and WWF, but only as a wrestler.

Well, he defended Demott a while back so...not sure how good an idea that is lol.

Shut up.

That's because Enzo Amore is actually entertaining.

That's because Enzo Amore is actually entertaining.

Don't bother, it's RyderFan, he'll always go against what the majority likes for the heck of it

Taz as NXT trainer is all I would want. His commentary is bad. I was a fan of him in ECW and WWF, but only as a wrestler.

Well, he defended Demott a while back so...not sure how good an idea that is lol.

He didn't really defended him he way saying that trainers need to change with the times.

Archived