64 members have voted

1. 1. Which Miz pairing was the best?

• John Morrison & The Miz
    • ShoMiz (Big Show & The Miz)
    • The Miz & Chris Jericho
    • The Miz & Alex Riley
    • Awesome Truth (The Miz & R-Truth)
    • The Miz & Damien Mizdow/Sandow
    • None of the above (The Miz works better alone)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miz in tag teams is always *censored*ing great whether people wanna admit it or not...

Nah. Sure, he can be made tolerable if he's paired with someone good. That's obviously better than him running around on his own...but to say he's "*censored*ing great"? Nah...he's still a lower-end talent.

John Morrison needs to come back

He's doing great being the face of Lucha Underground. Infact, better than ever. Why come back?

Because if he came back and was used right he could be the face of WWE. WWE dropped the ball with him.

Not only would he not be used as the face of the company, but Neville is better than Morrson anyway.

John Morrison needs to come back

He's doing great being the face of Lucha Underground. Infact, better than ever. Why come back?

LMFAO That is so not true.

Well, I should've said self-proclaimed. :P But he's definitely one of the top five guys there.

I voted Miz and Morrison simply because "the dirt sheet" was the greatest thing to ever grace the wwe. But awesome truth was great as well. Such a shame it got ended so early. Would love a reunion.

Also, Morrison should come back. Lucha underground is barely a wrestling brand.

I voted Miz and Morrison simply because "the dirt sheet" was the greatest thing to ever grace the wwe. But awesome truth was great as well. Such a shame it got ended so early. Would love a reunion.

Yeah. But the company banning the word "wrestling" is....

I didn't mean it like that, I just feel lucha underground is more of a tv show than a live action wrestling program. I can't really explain it, especially over the internet but it just doesn't feel like wrestling.

And yet is still puts on the best weekly show time and time again. :fedup:

I didn't mean it like that, I just feel lucha underground is more of a tv show than a live action wrestling program. I can't really explain it, especially over the internet but it just doesn't feel like wrestling.

Probably because WWE has drilled a wrestling formula into most people's head. LU is just different and completely confident in its own brand. To be perfectly honest, I would imagine WWE would love to be what LU is as they would be even more controlled and micromanaged.

What is "wrestling" to you?

ShowMiz was cool. I liked their segment in England with Bret Hart. I think Miz and Y2J lasted one night, when Bret Hart won the US championship.

It was like about a month because they got a title shot against the Hart Dynasty like at the next PPV. But it was enough time to be a default team in SvR11. :lol:

Archived