64 members have voted

1. 1. Which Miz pairing was the best?

• John Morrison & The Miz
    • ShoMiz (Big Show & The Miz)
    • The Miz & Chris Jericho
    • The Miz & Alex Riley
    • Awesome Truth (The Miz & R-Truth)
    • The Miz & Damien Mizdow/Sandow
    • None of the above (The Miz works better alone)

The Miz has had a lot of associations over the years. John Morrison, R-Truth, Alex Riley, Big Show, Damien Sandow, even Chris Jericho (although it was brief). I've always thought the Miz worked best when he had someone to bounce off of, for some reason it always seemed to bring the best out of him whether he was the leader or a sidekick.

So out of all the partners that he has had, who was the best? Which combination did you like the most? Or maybe you prefer the Miz solo?

My choice goes to, and I can't believe I'm saying this, the Miz and Alex Riley. Though I really like Miz and Morrison and the Awesome Truth (and if I was thinking about both people in the team, I would rank them as the top two), when Miz was with Alex Riley, he was at the peak of his powers. Great promos, a great act, he was a lot of fun during that period.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miz in tag teams is always *censored*ing great whether people wanna admit it or not...but once he's on his own it's like nvm.

I voted Awesome Truth. But then I remembered how great The Dirt Sheet was with John Morrison...so both get my vote really.

ShoMiz was so stupid, I thought. Only cool thing was that Miz was holding 3 belts at the same time, but even then Miz shouldn't even be somebody with that kind of accolade. Personally I thought Goldust & Yoshi Tatsu should've won the titles off them on the last ECW. Legit.

They all sucked because the Miz was part of them. But if i had to choose my pick would Miz and Mizdow, because Mizdow was so good in it.

this. (even though Sandow had the Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed Masses gimmick going for him that WWE had to f*** up and take away from him)

Miz and Morrison thrived very well off eachother, so them. I don't remember Awesome Truth much except the arrested stuff at HIAC I think.

They main evented Survivor Series against Cena and Rock.

Archived