Iceman5533 Legend Superstar Edits 46 alternate attires

BostonBruins1988

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

update with Chris Jericho both are on one edit as the WWF y2j is the alternate which is useless because you can't use it. But i wasn't happy with the back of the shirt as the blending of the colors doesn't look right and I would have to clean up the lettering and I don't feel like it.

another wcw jericho

I don't have a PC version of the game. So i wouldn't know how to make it without the game but thanks

Updated Big Daddy Cool Diesel and Big Sexy Kevin Nash the old Diesel will be removed from CC for this new one

Did I miss the uploading of the new version of Diesel? He is perfect for my WWF Superstars brand.

Thanks Fight me, much appreciated.

JLJM: He was uploaded but 2k deleted him off the servers so i ended up putting another creation on. I switch the creations around once a week or so or when 2k deletes them. I only leave up a handful that don't change anymore. But i'll try and get him uploaded again soon just keep checking. :)

creep: glad you like them but I only have wcw version warrior uploaded now as mainevent15 and i don't compete with one another. You guys know him as champion15 i think on these boards.

Purple Undertaker with Mask kinda a hybrid of 94-96 as i didn't like the shirts so i made a combo of those years.

can't figure out which mask i want to use on taker

went with mask one

Hey Iceman, would you consider having a shot at Sting's WCW heel attire? It's the one on the cover of The Best of Sting DVD and he wore the pants vs Bret Hart at Mayhem. Sorry I can't post in any pics - not really familiar on how to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

update i put this back in the other day as those story dlc went on cheap so i made an Edge edit 2002 era roughly . I also made a quick color change to bigelow i wanted to put logos on the stomach and cover up the triple b but when covering it if left a white outline when i changed the design to black. So i said screw it. Oh HBK WM14 has also been tweaked i fixed the logos they are in ring logos but needed some slight color work.

Archived