Iceman5533 Legend Superstar Edits 46 alternate attires

BostonBruins1988

So what are you saying? can they be moved down if say less layers are used? or is it still something we are screwed on.

Nothing that we can change unfourtanely.

It's VC, that used a certain amount of layers (all just my assumption. I have no idea how the whole layer thing works), that are just not possible to be re-colored, due to their sheer amount. Same reason why we can't add logos on certain attires.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

impalarydin: I'm looking for good reference pics then i'll probably do a dx 97/98 era triple h.

Thechampion15: Great to hear warrior 92 is still coming. You still thinking of doing ss92 savage to go with it? I remember you were considering it. I couldn't agree more about the limitation on the next gen systems it doesn't make sense I'm often scratching my head and saying why did they allow this. Why didn't someone test this out first and if they did why not fix it. But what can we do right.

Thx for the honky props it was always my favorite attire for him as well.

As for hbk i'm loving the new one I did it looks 1,000 times better then my first release. Reason being I took the time to make the intro attire as close to the real thing as possible. The first release was when I was like this game sucks I hate caw mode and just threw it out there to see what would happen. I honestly didn't like it at all because I didn't do anything for the vest. But now the vest is pretty sweet looking.

I'm also having to delete edits to add a new edit. I'll probably delete wcw hogan as for some reason his headband doesn't show up in the intro totally *censored*ed up. He comes out with like a painted hair/bald look. So i'm gonna delete that one I already deleted from my 25 slots as well.

they were lazy on taking advantage on the options that these consoles can provide it a shame no fat wrestlers can be made. i made a earthquake that i cant get fat so i just use him in universe only for an feud for hogan and a opponent for my midcarders like tito and koko. yeah im going to do ss92 savage ill probaly start on it tonight so i can have it done and release it the same time as ss92 warrior.

I noticed that about pow model hogan couple nights ago when i was doing a live stream that he dosent come out with headband bc i made 4 classic hogans and non came out with headband nor ripped the shirt off but had one two shirts. i was furious and felt cheated when this happened. so im going to delete all 4 alt attire hogans off cc that i uploaded bc they are basically pointless bc of the glitch which im sure 2k will never fix. but what ill do is just make ultimate maniacs attire for savage and warrior to replace the hogans..

Iceman. How do you put a Image on a pair of tights?

Ive tried but found it difficult because the image keeps moving whe I stretch it.

For instance I found a Randy Savage Tuesday in texas image online but whe I try to apply it doesnt go right.

Thanks, Actually i deleted it yesterday to make summerslam 92 savage. It wasn't that good as i didn't care for the logos i'm currently looking for the right logos to do the bionic redneck one. I have the front vest logos i just need a good back skull with redneck wirting logo to make a way better one

Alright, well good luck with finding the new logos! Have you looked at Shut Your Mouth textures? Because I believe he had that as an attire in the game.

If I find them, I may be able to touch them up a bit in Photoshop as well if you'd like.

Archived