BHANGRA MAN's Undertaker UPLOADED 18/04/2015 - Big Evil soon

BHANGRA_MAN

Undertaker uploaded. Big Evil to follow..hope you all enjoy the enterance I edited for undertaker plus I edited left arm tattoo settings

Tags: BMAN NCO UNDERTAKER

Thanks to SMK for face base texture which I edited a fair bit and added manual detailing, X for one or two logos and Righteous for moveset

========

========

I done a few updates. Tweaked hairlines, tweaked facial hair, slightly darked eyebrows and tweaked skin color. I have deliberately decided not to make taker as pink as the in game one. I have gone for a more realistic color and given the limitations I think I have done well on the figures..

Hopefully this is still liked

========

========

Well my first caw in a while ..saw parts of Wrestlemania and decided to make my first undertaker caw since early wwe12. I hope this is liked..Body skin color since these pics matches the face. I will have another caw to show pretty soon but here is the undertaker

For now I aim to do only one slot - Current undertaker and undertaker from 2k14 vs HBK. I may do another slot but that will depend on the responses to this slot

Credit to SMK for the base face texture which I tweaked. Thanks again SMk and thanks to WolfgangJT for the suggestions

BHANGRA MAN'S Undertaker Updates 15/04/2015

wmb2fa.png
27zgc4p.png
2rzat1c.png

o920m1.png

http://i58.tinypic.com/ridbbc.png

33boi8m.png

fz3k88.png

• 1 month later...

Archived