WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no worries about LD/Neville's performances...I am worried about the crowd reactions for them though. Lucha Dragons got a good reaction on ME last week, but it still wasn't as good as Raw the previous night.

I have no worries about LD/Neville's performances...I am worried about the crowd reactions for them though. Lucha Dragons got a good reaction on ME last week, but it still wasn't as good as Raw the previous night.

Yeah but no crowd will be as good as the post mania crowd tbh. Lucha Dragons will be fine because of their chant and Neville will get over with his insane flips. I really wanna see these guys do well.

Can't believe some people said Sting looks like he's in good shape, hahaha.

He looks better than his last couple of years in TNA.

What are you talking about? He didn't look old at all having to cover up his shape by wrestling in t-shirts.

Tamina Snuka, who has recently been cleared to return to action, is backstage at tonight’s RAW.

Also, Brad Maddox, who has been off television since being “fired” by The Authority, was spotted at the airport in the same town RAW is being hosted at tonight.

Source: ringsidenews.com

lol Brad

Tamina Snuka, who has recently been cleared to return to action, is backstage at tonights RAW.

Also, Brad Maddox, who has been off television since being fired by The Authority, was spotted at the airport in the same town RAW is being hosted at tonight.

Source: ringsidenews.com

lol Brad

He's always backstage. He was there last week too. Solomonster said he saw him at a bar after Raw.

Archived