WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...Raw tonight. Probably more interesting than last night's PPV, IMO.

That is to say, more interesting possibilities. What will happen with Daniel Bryan and the IC title? Will he have to relinquish it? Will there be a tournament? Will we hear more about the KotR special? Will the KotR special be for the vacant IC title? Will Big Show and Kane finally *Censored* off? (I thought I heard something about Big Show retiring if he lost to Reigns). Who will Neville be fighting? Will Naomi continue to blatantly steal Sasha Bank's personality? All of that shit...

Hmm Raw predictions. I see Barrett vs Neville having a rematch and BRC getting their rematch, Cena will try to get Lana away from Rusev, Bryan won't be there, Ziggler will make Sheamus kiss his ass, Bray Wyatt will reveal who he's going after and Naomi will make me laugh super hard again.

Oh and Orton will probably kick Kane's ass and Big Show will cry via satellite.

So...Raw tonight. Probably more interesting than last night's PPV, IMO.

That is to say, more interesting possibilities. What will happen with Daniel Bryan and the IC title? Will he have to relinquish it? Will there be a tournament? Will we hear more about the KotR special? Will the KotR special be for the vacant IC title? Will Big Show and Kane finally *Censored* off? (I thought I heard something about Big Show retiring if he lost to Reigns). Who will Neville be fighting? Will Naomi continue to blatantly steal Sasha Bank's personality? All of that shit...

Also, KOTR preliminary matches are happening tonight on RAW.

It's not even announced that the winner goes to Summerslam

Didn't say that. But this would be step 1 for building up Ziggler to take the belt off of Rollins at Summerslam...although we all know it's probably gonna be Lesnar.

Anyone who thinks there's even a remote chance of that happening needs to have their head checked.

I know...it's sad. Should of been the endgame though, especially after he won the Survivor Series match by outlasting a 3 on 1 to beat Rollins...but Sting gets all the credit for that and they threw it away.

I want Wyatt to go fully religious and start doing blasphemous shit that pisses people off; Like the Sandman stuff that made Angle walk out of ECW.

This is what I've wanted from the start. Just go off the wall with his religious claims, down talk other religions (especially in southern states), have HBK on a show and Wyatt put someone up on a cross in front of him. I want the Wyatt we would have had in the 90s

Archived