Moves you'd like to see in WWE 2K16

Youssef

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mostly the moves listed above and...

Variety of Superkicks (with that 'outta nowhere' feel to them)

Variety of weardown/resthold moves (with a specific system for them in which doesn't allow you to submit but only weardown)

and just mostly filler/idle moves that helps define and differentiates each character...ala Smackdown:SYM. That's mostly been my gripe with the recent games. The lost of individuality.

Also I would like a more aggressive Austin mudhole in the corner like this...

PYgMHL5.gif

I've been saying this for years and I'm gonna continue to say it but these games need more signature strikes (punches & kicks) and clotheslines. Simple things like that would make a world of a difference in gameplay. The game doesn't feel right when I play as most of the characters because they punch like a robot not like they do in the ring or any resemblance of it! That really blows to me when I play older games like no mercy and that's what they got right. For instance your mud hole stomping which I've been wanting forever as well looks better in no mercy then it ever has in any SMACKDOWN game :/

Now if you give 90% of the roster signature punches and kicks/ clotheslines I instantly think this game becomes the best of all time.

Give us these tag team moves....and don't take any current out of the game..just add...

I'd like to see the standing tag moves being used as finishers seeing as most of the moves in that category are tag finishers belonging to the likes of Rated RKO, MNM, The Highlanders, Cade & Murdoch to name some.

Variety of weardown/resthold moves (with a specific system for them in which doesn't allow you to submit but only weardown)

and just mostly filler/idle moves that helps define and differentiates each character...ala Smackdown:SYM. That's mostly been my gripe with the recent games. The lost of individuality.

PYgMHL5.gif

I've been saying this for years and I'm gonna continue to say it but these games need more signature strikes (punches & kicks) and clotheslines. Simple things like that would make a world of a difference in gameplay. The game doesn't feel right when I play as most of the characters because they punch like a robot not like they do in the ring or any resemblance of it! That really blows to me when I play older games like no mercy and that's what they got right. For instance your mud hole stomping which I've been wanting forever as well looks better in no mercy then it ever has in any SMACKDOWN game :/

Now if you give 90% of the roster signature punches and kicks/ clotheslines I instantly think this game becomes the best of all time.

I agree so much with this. Especially for guys like The Rock who had a very specific style of punches like this

see how fast those punches are and how much energy is put into them?

Then in the game he throws these slow robotic punches that looks nothing like his actual punches. The only punch in the game that actually looks like his is the peoples punch 3 and thats only usable as a combo finish and strong strike not as a regular strike. Theres actually a punch called Peoples Punch 1 and looks NOTHING like one of the Rock's punches.

Give us these tag team moves....and don't take any current out of the game..just add...

I'd like to see the standing tag moves being used as finishers seeing as most of the moves in that category are tag finishers belonging to the likes of Rated RKO, MNM, The Highlanders, Cade & Murdoch to name some.

true that...;)

I just thought of something that isn't really a "move" per-se, but more of a gameplay mechanic. Something similar to catching finishers, but for moves like the 5-knuckle shuffle and the people's elbow, where they go back to hit the ropes and run straight into your finisher. It could work in a similar manner, but would really help with giving finishers that "out of nowhere" feeling. That and it could also give some really cool finishes to matches, especially with the AI.

PYgMHL5.gif

I agree so much with this. Especially for guys like The Rock who had a very specific style of punches like this

see how fast those punches are and how much energy is put into them?

Then in the game he throws these slow robotic punches that looks nothing like his actual punches. The only punch in the game that actually looks like his is the peoples punch 3 and thats only usable as a combo finish and strong strike not as a regular strike. Theres actually a punch called Peoples Punch 1 and looks NOTHING like one of the Rock's punches.

Here's the thing though, every wrestler, diva, all punches and even kicks in a very specific ways. That's the reason we love individual wrestlers, that's the whole point. We like wrestlers because of their moves, how they move in the ring, etc. which is why I think these games have gone downhill cause they just have all their spot moves but don't have anything else that resembles the characters.

• 4 weeks later...

Basically more Puro Moves and Taunts

- Phoenix Splash (most likely to be in)
- Muta/Kobashi-esque Moonsault
- A new RainMaker (The current one looks weak)
- Shouten

- Spiral Tap

- A new Emerald Flowsion (or just bring back the old ones)
- More Shining Wizards
- Uhaa Combination
- Chasing the Dragon
- More Brainbusters
- More German Suplexes
- A new Death Valley Driver/Bomb
- Marufuji's Suplex to Super Kick
- Burning Lariat

not that it would matter since they're obsessed with Indy Moves

but

i want a ground tequila sunrise. i don't know what they were thinking with that version.

i want the Turnbuckle to Announce Table Chokeslam from Hell back

I want the Pinning Clothesline from hell back

I want the SCM from SVR10-11 with the Pinning Animation/Pin Combos (one was the regular pin the other was the nonchalant backwards pin)

I want a new Rock Bottom

I want a new Eddie Frogsplash (What the hell were they thinking?)

I want a possum chokeslam (Think Defeat the Streak Mode)

I want a possum Hell's Gate (Defeat the Streak Mode)

I want big show's "hey i'm over here" Chokeslam from SVR10-WWE12 where he does the hand waving like motion before he does the chokeslam. I thought that was the best one actually.

and while he's not in WWE Anymore, I effing want a 619 with the option to do the senton springboard, or do a diving frogspash or headbutt from the top rope. though i doubt 619 will even be in. after what happened i'm sure 2k will probably remove the damn thing.

^ if the Crossface is still in I don't see the 619 getting removed

Yeah but IMO it's pretty much the yes/no/lebelle lock more or less plus the holy grail of wrestling triple h still uses it right? Lol

I hope the 619 is still in but unless sin cara starts using it I don't see them updating it lol

Yeah but IMO it's pretty much the yes/no/lebelle lock more or less plus the holy grail of wrestling triple h still uses it right? Lol

I hope the 619 is still in but unless sin cara starts using it I don't see them updating it lol

Actually the crossface is staying in since it's one of Sasha Banks finishers and shes already confirmed to be in game

Actually the crossface is staying in since it's one of Sasha Banks finishers and shes already confirmed to be in game

oh i i didn't know she was using it. I just hope it doesn't get reanimated as a "woman's touch" if you know what i mean. by that i mean a more feminine Animation.

Archived