Punk or Hardy

Scorpion™

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CM Punk because I always thought Jeff Hardy and his fanbase sucked and I haven't changed my opinion since.

I'd love an elaboration on this.

As for me Punk is one of my all time favorites but going to go with Hardy on this one. I wouldn't want Punk back because I'd fear he'd be buried beyond repair. And I'd love one last good Hardy run.

I thought Jeff Hardy sucked because I didn't like his style in general and absolutely hated his promo's. Remember that suffering succotash-thing of Reigns. Hardy did similiar cringy promos like that on a weekly basis when he was at Smackdown as a main eventer.

I thought his fanbase sucked, because they were the type who worshipped every little thing he did and got ultra defensive when you said something negative about him. Also his nicknames and how his fans acted like he's some deep, complex guy, I just didn't like him at all. It was almost like a Tyler, The Creator/OFWGKTA-esque movement in the WWE and I really disliked all of it back then. And I like Tyler. But his fanbase can be really *censored*ing annoying.

Not every Jeff Hardy fan thinks that way, dude.

Enough of them did for it to bug me.

Jeff's my favorite of all time because he entertained me the most, if others don't like him that's fine lol. It doesn't change how I feel about him. That being said, his best work promo wise will always be his TNA heel run. He adopted a kind of cockney accent for some reason and emulated Marilyn Manson. I thought it was damn cool.

All fanbases have their lemons. Punk's my third all time favorite and some of his fans used to be almost embarrassing. Back in 2011 on another forum this dude would go on weekly rants about how bad he was being used (he was sorta right cause Kevin Nash) and it just got ridiculous.

Honestly I think everything's subjective and there is no "greatest of all time". One could argue Hogan, bur I think Cena has surpassed Hogan in every ability. Doesn't make me really right or wrong, just how I see it. Some love HHH and he's one of my all time least favorites, bur hell, if they love him who am I to say he sucks? Now that doesn't mean you cant criticize someone, but I personally don't straight up dismiss their accomplishments and fans.

Sorry for off topicness but it's early and I'm waiting for class.

But Punk vs Cena was always a show stealer.

Idk i still feel like there is more for Punk to do. Yes Rumble & Mania and shit but things like Punk vs Zayn, vs Owens, vs *censored*ing Hideo Itami if WWE had balls you could do a RVD/Eddie feud over the GTS finisher, heel Punk vs Face Bryan, a feud with Bray Wyatt holy epic promos batman etc... Just so much stuff that Punk could make awesome.

Jeff Hardy is great but my god when it comes to promos he's terrible. Plus I can think of so many better matches with Punk than I can with Hardy I'm sorry.

Matt Hardy sucks I'm sorry. Unless he's teaming with Jeff or V1 Matt Hardy, he is sooo *censored*ing meh.

Yeah, he's not horrible in the ring but he doesn't have the flash or any other stand-out quality that Jeff has that makes him stand out.

Can't stand the Hardy Boyz.

Can't stand Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy is awesome

Jeff Hardy is a more entertaining performer if you ask me. I would say he does too many high-flying spots sometimes, but no one was exactly complaining about Sabu doing the same thing. Overall, I think Jeff is better than Matt, I didn't like Jeff's entrance music when they changed it though. It felt forced, like they were trying to push him as something he wasn't.

Archived