Punk or Hardy

Scorpion™

I'd go with Jeff Hardy. Hardy may have had a few bad incidents since leaving but he's never left "us" high and dry. Plus I'd dare to argue Hardy would be more over than Punk upon a return. I'm a huge mark for both but Jeff would be better for me

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Punk, easily. Both have their way of entertaining in the ring, but Punk is much more dynamic on the microphone. Jeff for a one night return would be nice, but Punk is a greater value.

I'd go with Jeff Hardy. Hardy may have had a few bad incidents since leaving but he's never left "us" high and dry. Plus I'd dare to argue Hardy would be more over than Punk upon a return. I'm a huge mark for both but Jeff would be better for me

Putting drugs before his fans and getting suspended is sort of leaving fans high and dry in a way.

I'd only want Jeff back if Matt comes too and they hold the tag titles for a little while. Maybe rekindle the feud with the Dudley Boyz and throw the Usos or some NXT team in their for triple threat TLC matches to help get the young guys and tag division over.

CM Punk without a doubt.

I used to love Jeff Hardy, but his constant drug screw ups really pushed me away from the guy. Not to mention, he was always kinda sloppy in the ring, while Punk at his best couldn't be touched. A long term program between Rollins and Punk for the WWE Championship would be heavenly, and a few years down the line, a GTS vs GTS match between Punk and Itami would have been cool as hell.

Hardy.

Matt Hardy

My man.

CM Punk because I always thought Jeff Hardy and his fanbase sucked and I haven't changed my opinion since.

I'd love an elaboration on this.

As for me Punk is one of my all time favorites but going to go with Hardy on this one. I wouldn't want Punk back because I'd fear he'd be buried beyond repair. And I'd love one last good Hardy run.

CM Punk without a doubt.

I used to love Jeff Hardy, but his constant drug screw ups really pushed me away from the guy. Not to mention, he was always kinda sloppy in the ring, while Punk at his best couldn't be touched. A long term program between Rollins and Punk for the WWE Championship would be heavenly, and a few years down the line, a GTS vs GTS match between Punk and Itami would have been cool as hell.

Punk could also be sloppy in the ring at times.

CM Punk without a doubt.

Punk could also be sloppy in the ring at times.

Lack of interest and working through injury can do that to you.

Archived