WWE Diva Retires from In-Ring Competition!

The Rosh

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2016 Hall of Fame, AJ's ass

and she tweeted after Mania she was 2-0 and was gonna beat Taker's streak. Imma sue her for lying to me

I just started to get used to the idea that maybe she wasn't leaving.
And then she left.

Oh well, what I will remember the most about AJ, her pipe-bomb, her energy and the way how her booty looked.

In honor of AJ, all the crazy shit I said about her over the years:

I wish Big E was still here so that I could tell him to tell AJ I want to fold her up like a pretzel and hit that in the trunk of a Smart Coupe.

I'll bet Punk made full use of AJ's flexibility. Folding her flexy body up like a C, you know, when the legs go over the head. It's like when two females are on top of eachother and you can go from the mouth to the coochie in one swift movement, but it's all AJ. Both the mouth and the coochie is AJ. Punk is living the good life man, I envy that man, I would hate myself too if I was hitting that ass.

Go on...

I bet AJ can ride the shaft and polish the balls with her mouth at the same time.

I'll bet AJ takes it up the ass. Twice. At the same time.

AJ has a superb ass, I want to date her and then sodomize her while she is playing Pokemon White, which would be symbolic since the black Pokemon mascot is inside the White-version, just like I want my black Gyarados inside her white Jigglypuff. F*ck, I want AJ so bad.

I'm going to miss AJ.

Save_us.Paige

I hate to break it to you... Paige is taking a break from WWE to film her role in a movie :'(

Are you actually serious?

Yeah, I think it's a Christmas movie with The Miz.

Save_us.Paige

I hate to break it to you... Paige is taking a break from WWE to film her role in a movie :'(

Are you actually serious?

Yeah, I think it's a Christmas movie with The Miz.

GOD *censored*ING DAMMIT WE ARE WITHOUT A *censored*ING SAVIOUR FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG

NAOMI IS GONNA ASSUME THE ROLE OF OUR SAVIOUR

*censored*ING NAOMI

Archived