WWE Diva Retires from In-Ring Competition!

The Rosh

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if this does happen hopefully they'll make a difference rather than just fail like Paige and Emma did.

How is winning the divas championship twice and having a match at Mania failing?

That's a fair point, but both reigns sucked and I can't even remember the second one. The Mania match was good for her I guess, but having a 6 minute match isn't exactly great compared to NXT when they get 10-20 minutes. What I'm trying to say is, Paige lost her character when she got called up to the main roster which is sad because she was quite unique and I liked her. I hope that doesn't happen to any other diva that's potentially called up soon.

Any of you in here that's trolling OR legitimately hate AJ, let's not forget she's done more for the division than your shitty favorites. :) But congratulations to AJ for a damn good career and being one of the first females in a long ass time to have merchandise, be involved in major storylines and have some great title reigns. Now go and enjoy your life dear.

She's not the one who had a main program with Stephanie. That storyline ended raw more than once. Was one of the biggest feuds going at that time. Bigger than any feud AJ has done. Great title reigns? Keep telling yourself that. Her last "run" evolved her getting carried by "the shitty" Bella's. Who was the first to speak out about divas getting more time. Let us not forget that Nikki was also arguably most over diva before her heel turn. Last, let us not forget who's still there. A0PgHvo.jpg

I've always loved her, but can't honestly say didn't see this coming. It was clear as day to anyone and everyone that her heart hadn't been it for the longest time and she had deteriorated since returning. This just comes off as too sudden and all, but then again... it probably isn't since it was bound to happen sooner rather than later.

Wish her the best of luck in her life this point onwards, hopefully she's happier leading her life away from the ring than she was as a part of it. Thanks for the memories, AJ. :'(

I read reports and stuff saying that she was unhappy there and wanted to leave, but this was so sudden which is why I'm so shocked. It's a shame that her last match was on RAW in a 3 on 3 tag team match, with the crowd chanting sexist stuff at her and the divas.

I wish her the best of luck in her life, she was genuinely one of the best divas in her prime.

Archived