WWE Diva Retires from In-Ring Competition!

The Rosh

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if she appears in ROH. TNA is out of the question, partly because Punk hates TNA.

ROH does not have a women's division.

They already have quite a few female managers.

Her ex is there and they seem to have a bit of heat.

Nah.

I wouldn't be surprised if she appears in ROH. TNA is out of the question, partly because Punk hates TNA.

I would imagine they would've accepted a release rather than said retired.

Speaking of, will AJ still get paid for the rest of her contract like Edge did? however long was left of it.

Any of you in here that's trolling OR legitimately hate AJ, let's not forget she's done more for the division than your shitty favorites. :) But congratulations to AJ for a damn good career and being one of the first females in a long ass time to have merchandise, be involved in major storylines and have some great title reigns. Now go and enjoy your life dear.

This is sad to hear, the current state of the divas division is a mess and this news has only just made it worse. I can only assume now that some NXT divas will be called up, if this does happen hopefully they'll make a difference rather than just fail like Paige and Emma did.

It's strange that she's retired and not just resigned, maybe she did this because of health issues or something? :/

I would imagine they would've accepted a release rather than said retired.

Speaking of, will AJ still get paid for the rest of her contract like Edge did? however long was left of it.

Probably not. Totally different situations. Edge couldn't compete anymore. AJ is just leaving.

if this does happen hopefully they'll make a difference rather than just fail like Paige and Emma did.

How is winning the divas championship twice and having a match at Mania failing?

Archived