Sore-loser AI Strikes AGAIN!

I was fighting as my Birdo CAW versus Ted DiBiase Jr., with Santino Marella as my ringside "manager". Very quickly, DiBiase attempted to go after Santino with the intent of drawing a DQ (due to Santino reversing one of DiBiase's moves). I stopped DiBiase, however, and threw him back in the ring. I proceeded to earn a signature move, and used it. Upon entering the finisher state, DiBiase left the ring via Ring Escape...and the game froze.

It was not due to me failing to save prior to the match, and there was no AI swerve. However, Dolph Ziggler was standing on the other side of the security wall.

Also, prior to the match, I had reduced my four CAWs' overall attributes to more realistic levels (the Mewtwo twins have overalls of 98, while Yoshi and Birdo have 95 overalls).

I am totally at a loss as to why the game froze. Does anyone have any info regarding this rather bizarre (and totally childish) AI behavior--in a sense "pouting" because they weren't winning?

It genuinely could be a coding problem. On PS3/360 for some of the titles prior to 2K15, I often got random freezes on the timeline screen in Story Designer and other people had similar problems. It could be the AI but it does sound like one of THQ's *Censored* ups.

THQ is (correction: WAS) one of the most hated video game companies to have ever existed. In fact, they didn't even start out as a video game company. THQ stands for Toy Headquarters. That's right, they were a TOY company, first and foremost. At least Nintendo started out as a game company (albeit for playing cards), all the way back in 1899! THQ would be nothing but a stillborn baby compared to Big N.

Archived