WWE unhappy with HOF speeches.

★CrossRhodes★

Tbf, KFC is no longer Kentucky Fried Chicken and is just KFC. WWE weren't the first to do it.

Except KFC hasn't started making beef and fish meals and doesn't pretend that fried chicken isn't what they serve.
They grill chicken now though. So they're more than just a fried chicken serving fastfood-chain.

...But they don't pretend that they don't do fried chicken, so my point still stands.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf, KFC is no longer Kentucky Fried Chicken and is just KFC. WWE weren't the first to do it.

Except KFC hasn't started making beef and fish meals and doesn't pretend that fried chicken isn't what they serve.
They grill chicken now though. So they're more than just a fried chicken serving fastfood-chain.
...But they don't pretend that they don't do fried chicken, so my point still stands.
Sometimes I feel like they should though. More grease than there is chicken sometimes.

Really. Mad at Michaels. I mean... what are they gonna do? Fine him? My boy will superkick those papers right out of your hand. You gonna threaten to take away his legends contract? he'll superkick the damn legends contract.

Gonna call down gods wrath on him? My bow Michaels will superkick you right to heaven and back. Michaels be untouchable!

But seriously Vince, retire you senile mentally handicapped petty old fool.

UPDATE:

Backstage News on Rikishi and Alundra Blayze's 2015 WWE Hall of Fame Inductions

- The bit at the end of Alundra Blayze's 2015 WWE Hall of Fame induction where she pulled the old Women's Title belt out of the trash can was said to be the reason WWE asked her to be inducted this year. WWE officials insisted on the belt angle being part of the presentation.

- We noted before that Rikishi didn't mention former Too Cool partners Brian Christopher and Scotty 2 Hotty in his 2015 WWE Hall of Fame speech due to some sort of dispute over an independent wrestling booking. This led to Scotty complaining on Twitter last week. In an update, it's said that Rikishi made it clear that he didn't want Scotty or Brian in person for the induction.

http://www.wrestlingattitude.com/news/backstage-news-on-rikishi-and-alundra-blayze-s-2015-wwe-hall-of-fame-inductions.html

- Daniel Bryan's 2015 WWE Hall of Fame induction speech for Connor Michalek and The Warrior Award was edited as WWE removed the part where Bryan said "what we do is fictional."

http://www.wrestlingattitude.com/news/the-bellas-on-how-their-significant-others-have-helped-them-wwe-edits-daniel-bryan-speech-dusty.html

- Daniel Bryan's 2015 WWE Hall of Fame induction speech for Connor Michalek and The Warrior Award was edited as WWE removed the part where Bryan said "what we do is fictional."

http://www.wrestlingattitude.com/news/the-bellas-on-how-their-significant-others-have-helped-them-wwe-edits-daniel-bryan-speech-dusty.html

*censored*ing christ. Why do I keep watching this company

and here I thought Madusa just did it off the top of her head..which was part of the reason I loved the whole speech, but now it's like WWE are making these people do this and that..and if you don't do something like they tell you too then they're gonna be pissed at you. Seriously *Censored* Vince and that bullshit.

I think Vince has spent too much time in WWE World and has trouble distinguishing fiction from reality..

You're more than likely 100% right there. Vince has created his own little bubble which he and his yes men have forcefully named the "WWE Universe" and, besides business matters, he genuinely seems so *censored*ing lost inside his own bubble, with the fans and wrestlers looking in on him from the outside.

Also known as being a mental old twat.

Doesn't make sense why they would insist on the trash can segment, unless they plan on replacing the Divas belt again.

To one up WCW again

Exactly. Cause they haven't one up WCW enough for the past 14 years.

Damn, Vince McMahon acts more petty than someone that went through a bitter divorce for the same amount of time. He just can't let it go.

Archived