Next Paul Heyman Guy?

Did I read Bray Wyatt and Rusev? Lmao how backwards.

I'd much prefer Hideo.

What's more surprising is that you learned to read you tard.

Anyway, Rusev needs a manager now Lana is gone because he's gonna be *censored*ed otherwise. So no, it's not backwards... having no manager will be what takes him backwards.

Already explained Wyatt before.

SmackDown spoilers

Lana is not gone.

Did I read Bray Wyatt and Rusev? Lmao how backwards.

I'd much prefer Hideo.

What's more surprising is that you learned to read you tard.

Anyway, Rusev needs a manager now Lana is gone because he's gonna be *censored*ed otherwise. So no, it's not backwards... having no manager will be what takes him backwards.

Already explained Wyatt before.

That was incredibly uncalled for. Don't understand why that was so salty, but it's whatever, you seem to like being so.

I don't see Finn being a Heyman guy as a good idea at all. I really like the idea of Hideo joining him because it will be hard to get him over as a face in the WWE right off the bat. Kevin Owens/Paul would be cool too - he and Corino were amazing together imagine how good he'd be with Paul.

Kinda related too, but I wouldn't mind seeing Zeb come back to manage Luke Harper. They'd make a nice pairing.

Rusev definitely. I've been wanting that to happen for a LONG time.

Drop the Russia pride gimmick, move Lana to someone else (the current tension between the two is already built-in), and pair him with Heyman as a bruising brawler (think Lesnar 2002-2004).

It would absolutely work and I could see him having the title within months of whenever they would decide to go forward with that pairing.

Heath Slater (let me dream).

I wouldn't be opposed to this. Have Heyman take the "biggest loser in the back" and turn them into a winner. Run a story where Heyman keeps trying to get Slater to be a serious wrestler, but Heath is still be his goofy ONE MAN BAND BAYBAY self. Heath is actually "improving" (winning matches) so Heyman doesn't want to ditch him, but is having a lot of trouble putting up with him. You could potentially climax with Heyman finally dropping Heath upon winning the IC title or something, and then bringing in another, pre-established 'Heyman Guy' to try and beat Slater, but Heath keeps stealing wins, turning face in the process.

Shit, writing that up, I really want this to happen now...

Archived