Next Paul Heyman Guy?

Yeah, heel Roman Reigns would be perfect. But for the time being, don't think there's anyone I'd want to associate with him. Maybe Sheamus, he can be another 'monster' under Heyman's wing along with Lesnar and Heyman will have more reason to be there. It's also likely we will eventually get a Brock/Sheamus feud down the line that way... and I think most people would love to see a match between them, myself included.

Actually though, a rather quiet Hideo, wearing suits again and being kinda Yakuza-esque alongside Heyman would be pretty cool, I guess.

That would be a sweet way to get him over.

Otherwise, I can't see him doing much. He's in desperate need of something that can make him interesting outside of the ring.

Hideo Itami would be sweet as hell.

I really don't want it to be Reigns, he's not worthy of being a "Heyman Guy".

This is accurate.

I don't think we'll see one and I don't want another one but eh if I had to choose, Mr Reigns would be decent stuff...

I don't think anyone can get over with Paul Heyman unless Brock Lesnar is completely gone from WWE and all of Heyman's attention goes into his new client. Otherwise, they'd just be looked at as Heyman's side bitch until Brock comes back.

Did I read Bray Wyatt and Rusev? Lmao how backwards.

I'd much prefer Hideo.

What's more surprising is that you learned to read you tard.

Anyway, Rusev needs a manager now Lana is gone because he's gonna be *censored*ed otherwise. So no, it's not backwards... having no manager will be what takes him backwards.

Already explained Wyatt before.

Archived