wat the most extreme thing u did in any sd game

Guest Username

Guest Username
wat was the most extreme thing u did in any sd game mine was when diving speared batista threw 2 tables of a ladder onatable on the annoucers table pleaze reply

Guest .::RJT::.
In Shut Your Mouth you could climb the Smackdown fist. Well i climbed that and performed a Spiral Tap on the guy on the table below. Shame you cant climb the Titatron/Stage Decoration anymore..

[quote name='ARE YOU READY?' post='841004' date='Nov 3 2006, 10:58 PM']^^I don't think DOR counts
in sVr06, i did a pedigree thru three tables
and also, i did a last ride off the cell thru the announce table[/quote]

When they fall off HIAC they do not go far enough to land on announcers table. :???:

[quote name='-{XChrisXCaponeX}-' post='848671' date='Nov 5 2006, 08:04 PM'][quote name='ARE YOU READY?' post='841004' date='Nov 3 2006, 10:58 PM']
^^I don't think DOR counts
in sVr06, i did a pedigree thru three tables
and also, i did a last ride off the cell thru the announce table[/quote]

When they fall off HIAC they do not go far enough to land on announcers table. :???:
[/quote]
dude eva heard of a glitch DER!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was Jeff Hardy in Smackdown vs Raw in a TLC match with Rhyno. Put a table on top of the audience barracade, a table on top of that one and then a ladder on top of that table. I did a chair finisher to Rhyno and then climbed the stack of stuff and did Swanton Bomb.

Also, I was playing 2007 with my sis, I was Dreamer and she was Sabu. We both climbed the scaffold and dived down on the ref at the same time. THIS IS THE TRUTH!

Archived